Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Son is getting a ton of Cars for Christmas ... on accident

Haha.

So I was buying cars over the past several months when I would see them, but I was trying to put them back for Christmas or his birthday (Dec 30). I looked last night - I bet I have 15 cars I have collected over time.

Half his Christmas is going to be Cars hahaha... Whoops!

Oh well - he'll love them!

Anyone else do this? Buy them to put back and then lose track of how many you have exactly?

I don't lose track, but I buy them and keep them stored and then give them to the kids for various holidays and rewards.

BTW, my son was born on DEC 30 as well!

Comment

I frequently lose track of where I've put an item(s)... how many of them I have... and more...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I have at least 6 large plastic storage containers full of Cars that were "Put away for the kids" and now there's not enough holidays or special events to even give them all to them!! LOL
        so we all understand Gabelovescars!!!!!!!

Comment

My son had a special box of cars that he could open one every now and then for special occasions, but my wife was getting tired of cleary crying to open cars that his cousin had and we didnt so he got to open all his cars the other day. over 10 cars

Comment

i think this is how we all start,then the collection just gets bigger and BIGGER and BIGGER

welcome to PCD

Comment

My son's birthday is on January 2nd, so this will be the 4th straight year he has gotten Planes/Cars stuff for Christmas. Not really that much this time around though. He'll get the Planes Flizenhower Aircraft Carrier and Raoul's and Max's Haulers. I'll be opening the Dinoco Brothers. Think this may be the end of our Cars Collecting days because they just don't really interest him anymore.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

To add to what I posted yesterday... it happens often... Saturday I found 2014 Lane Mates at the local Meijer... I bought one of each... I went to Dayton Sunday and bought a few more - they had a Francesco that I hadn't seen at our store... I took pictures, including one showing Fillmore with headset on both full-size 2014 cardback and the short card... last night I couldn't find my sort card Fillmore with headset, so I bought another one before work this morning.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I will be opening my entire 2013/2014 collection this christmas with my kids. I have all but 5 of the 2013 set and about 6 of the 2014's

Comment

I don't lose track as I searched hard for most of what I have. I do have a good 50 - 100 cars in the loft waiting to be opened, some over 3 years old!!!

Comment

I heard the most magical words today..."Dad, can we pull out the cars from the garage today?" :-)
                      ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

It's addicting you cant stop collecting, there's some cars I don't even remember getting, and I don't even have that many cars.

Comment

Originally posted by DraculaMater123 View Post
                          It's addicting you cant stop collecting, there's some cars I don't even remember getting, and I don't even have that many cars.
                          I have so many that unless I know them well enough I forget their names unless I looked at their cardbacks (which I have all in storage in boxes packed away)
                          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
                          X