Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clutchgoneski, Maurice Wheelks, ir Krate Rainson Wash.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutchgoneski, Maurice Wheelks, ir Krate Rainson Wash.

Which is rarer, Rip, Krate ir Maurice? International cards. I need to know it, I found the three Cars.

If someone answers I would be very grateful.

Comment

In the US, I think it would be Maurice. International, I have no idea.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response, got the three.

Comment

In the Uk i think these are all considered rare, I only found one Maurice, two Rips and no Krates

Comment

In the US:

Krate was in 2013 case D and then in the Kmart 10 case.
            Rip was in 2013 case B which was not released in large quantity... it has turned up again in cases M/N/M2/N2 and after buying 10 in the last 2 weeks I've actually left Rip on the pegs.
            Maurice was limited to 1 in a couple of cases - I just found my first one in a store Sunday afternoon.

As far as international release goes, I'd say Maurice and Krate are slightly more rare but I defer to others... but the bottom line is I tend to buy Cars the first time I see them in stores because throughout the years distribution has been hit and miss.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here in Michigan I've found 4 Rips (2 metallic, 2 normal), 2 of Maurice, and 5 Krates. I'm really not sure which one's the rarest, though...

Comment

Im in the UK and have found millions of Krates (they are shelf warmers in Smyths), have found a good few of Maurices, but I have never found a RIP in the stores here at all..... So for me its still RIP that wins the rarest card...

Comment

in france, i ve seen several krate, some maurice and 5 rips...as rip has be found in launcher in france i would say maurice...but not really convinced that those are rare!
                  I can't tell about all the country because i am a lucky man to be in my location!
                  My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Maurice would have to be the rarest of the 3 for me
                    I have found so many krates and rips I have left many on the pegs

Comment

I've only found 1 Maurice but left a bunch of Krates and Rips on the pegs.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Okay, looking back over the last 9 months, Maurice has been the hardest to find but I still managed to bag 4 (so not that difficult!) one of the 4 is a variaiton on US card without the j hook. Rip has been easy to find for me and I have actually left 2 Rips on the pegs recently. Karate came 2 a case to start with and he did not pose any problems finding in shops but the one that still evades me today is Hank Halloween. The other tricky one was Francesca the chase Fiat, I only ever have seen one of these in store.

Comment

Working...
                        X