This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959
    started a topic Order your PCD Custom Racer!

Order your PCD Custom Racer!

You've seen concept art... you've seen photos of the prototype (Photos used by permission of Got Frank... thank you, Got Frank!)

We are getting ready to place an order for the PCD custom racer... this will be a limited production run of 100 pieces... at this time we are placing a limit of 1 per person but may look into increasing this to 2 depending on how sales go... once we place the order, they should be made within a month... we may be using a Dark Blue Metallic finish paint.

You may pre-order your PCD custom racer... $50.00 plus shipping.

Please reply in this thread and send a PayPal gift for $50.00 to carter.chris @ yahoo.com (remove the spaces) for the racer... actual shipping charges will be factored at the time we ship to you... if you don't want to send a gift, please add PayPal fees... those of you who supported PCD during our spring fund-raising period will get your PCD custom racer for $40.

Many thanks for supporting PixarCarsDiecast.com!

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by Mapplesoft View Post
    Are there any left? I may be interested!
    Yes, I still have some PCD custom racers available... please send me a PM including your name and mailing address and I'll figure out the shipping cost... thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Mapplesoft
    replied
    Are there any left? I may be interested!

Leave a comment:

• brigidland6
    replied
    Wooww amazing! Just what I was looking for!! Thanks for sharing these great photo, GotFrank!
    I will have to order one soon!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by brownsfan1092 View Post
    Any word on what the total price would be to South Korea? Closest area to the military base I'm on is Donducheon, South Korea.
    I just sent you a PM... I believe that the postage costs are going to be the same to your military base as they would be to a US destination - I've got questions regarding the restrictions and exemptions terminology on the USPS website... I'll try to ask down at the post office next time I can get down there.

In the meantime I am holding one for you.

Leave a comment:

• brownsfan1092
    replied
    Any word on what the total price would be to South Korea? Closest area to the military base I'm on is Donducheon, South Korea.

Leave a comment:

• brownsfan1092
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    I'll get estimates to rossibutton and brownsfan1092 after this coming Thursday... had good news at the doctor on Wednesday but followed it up with food poisoning on Friday which kept me down most of the weekend.
    Glad everything went well. And sounds good. I look forward to finding out.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I'll get estimates to rossibutton and brownsfan1092 after this coming Thursday... had good news at the doctor on Wednesday but followed it up with food poisoning on Friday which kept me down most of the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• brownsfan1092
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Yes, there are still some PCD custom racers available - I will get shipping costs estimates to both rossibutton and brownsfan1092... it may not be until the end of the week as I have another medical appointment this Wednesday... I apologize for the delay but I've been dealing with an ongoing medical issue since the end of 2014.
    Take care of yourself first man. I hope it goes well for you. I can wait til the end of the week.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Yes, there are still some PCD custom racers available - I will get shipping costs estimates to both rossibutton and brownsfan1092... it may not be until the end of the week as I have another medical appointment this Wednesday... I apologize for the delay but I've been dealing with an ongoing medical issue since the end of 2014.

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Yep, he's the man.

Leave a comment:

• brownsfan1092
    replied
    Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
    I have two, they are very nicely done IMO.
    cac1959 is the guy I message for it, right? Just making sure.

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    I have two, they are very nicely done IMO.

Leave a comment:

• brownsfan1092
    replied
    Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
    As the post above yours says, there were still some available on 2/8/2016.

"The price is $40 plus shipping costs."
    I messaged him. Figured it couldn't hurt. I'd love to get one because it'd be a cool collectible to have in my collection. Plus there's only very limited numbers to begin with.
    Last edited by brownsfan1092; 03-21-2016, 12:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    As the post above yours says, there were still some available on 2/8/2016.

"The price is $40 plus shipping costs."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X