Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars Hydro Wheels

Hi everyone,

My wee boy loves the Cars Hydro Wheels to use in the bath but they are not available in the UK to my knowledge. All of the ones I have bought have been on trips to America. I've heard there is a Mater, a Mack and a Red but i've never seen them anywhere.

Has anyone seen them around in stores and do any of you know of other Cars in this collection?

Here are the ones we have (well used condition!) :

Lizardmaster

I would check eBay if you don't have them in the UK

Comment

I've only seen the racers here in the US.

Comment

based on what i know they might add a few more to the series.

Red and Mack

Comment

I have seen mater, but I don't recall seeing Red or Mack.

Comment

Thanks guys so far. I took the plunge and paid over the odds for a mater on eBay from California. If anyone spots a Mack or red I'd happily pay to get them shipped over
            Lizardmaster

Comment

Nice, although im not fussed about the cars themselves I definitely want the Porta Corsa Yacht! I don't suppose you bought a spare? lol

Comment

No but the yacht is available in the uk I believe
                Lizardmaster

Comment

I've seen the Mater but not the Red or Mack. Hopefully you will find them soon!

Comment

Some stores here have Hydro Wheels. Although they don´t have Mack or Red.

Comment

Really? Iv not seen it advertised anywhere and I try to keep an eye out for it on toys r us website and amazon etc - il need to have a look!

Comment

I'm Sure I seen one once on amazon. The cars are actually pretty smart as they drive across the water with little paddle steamer fins on their back wheels
                        Lizardmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Lizardmaster View Post
                          I'm Sure I seen one once on amazon. The cars are actually pretty smart as they drive across the water with little paddle steamer fins on their back wheels
                          They do indeed have it on Amazon - good spot! Il use the new toy for the bath angle with the missus!

Comment

Mack and Red will be in a deluxe line for Hyro Wheels coming soon I believe Met on T5 said.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Nigel Gearsly is also new in the Mater Case. Saw them together once at Target.

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                              Fred Rogers

Comment

Working...
                              X