Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great stuff Chris - Id love to have a cars room but sadly iv no chance lol

Comment

Nice!! Look like everything is coming into place!
      -Steve
      AKA Tmremote

Comment

Great news!! Best of luck with the moving.. I can imagine it being very time consuming wrapping up all those diecasts !

Cars room sounds very cool, Wish we had the space for that

Comment

sounds like you are getting close to wrapping up the deal

Comment

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=140857821795

We put this in Masons room. Only $85 shipped! Same seller has some other planes/cars murals. They are wall paper murals that are 8'x6' or 8'x12' and great quality - takes a little tlc to match up perfectly but the end result is awesome. sorry about the messy room.....

It's nice to hear things are looking good! Keeping our fingers crossed for you.
            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

That's an awesome wall image, All4Mase! I'd love to find something similar (size-wise) showing Radiator Springs.

We are supposed to close on the house tomorrow afternoon... to say I can't wait is an understatement...

While it's going to be a lot of work to move, I'm looking forward to being in our new home and spending time on Cars again.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

We closed on the house on Wednesday and got possession... now to get it ready for us to move in - hoping to move in next weekend but there's a lot to do.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Congratulations Chris

now the real fun begins lol

Comment

Congrats Chris!!

Doesn't seem very quiet on the cars front anymore---with rapid fire cases hitting stores (Y, A, and W), I'll barely be able to find all these cars...
                    Last edited by Tmremote; 03-15-2014, 10:09 PM.
                    -Steve
                    AKA Tmremote

Comment

Congrats Chris

Comment

Moving day is tomorrow... I've been taking things over every day this week - a friend is letting me use a pickup truck.

I don't think we'll be completely out of our current house until April 15th... Sigh...

Our Comcast service was shut down on Thursday... but the Internet is still working... it's supposed to be on at the new house on Monday March 31... going to be a busy weekend.

Comment

Good luck Chris! Hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Comment

Rain and then 1 to 3 inches of snow... it's going to make for a fun moving day...

Comment

Working...
                            X