Haulers Return In 2014!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haulers Return In 2014!

In case you dont follow the ebay thread....as the title says Haulers have returned and Walmart has begun selling them in a new 2014 packaging. They are selling for $14.77 each and include(so far) Gray, Mack and Wally. We can only hope this line does well and Mattel continues to pump out some oldies that some of us still need and the new ones needed to complete the series!
    I dont have pics but you can check out the ebay auctions...
    Gray: CLICK HERE
    Wally: CLICK HERE
    Mack: CLICK HERE

is anybody seeing these haulers at their Walmarts yet?

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
      is anybody seeing these haulers at their Walmarts yet?
      A member at CTT has found them..I believe she is in the Texas area.

Comment

While I'm glad to see the return of haulers, I'll be waiting to see new ones that long time collectors don't have... at one time I had 2 of each - one carded and one opened... I sold all my extras except for one.

I even bought a Transberry Juice hauler from someone in Asia.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hopefully Gray's release shows promise that new Hauler's may get released in the future, but at the moment these are easy passes for me. It sure is good for newer collectors since Gray was quite the expensive Hauler on eBay.

Comment

I have really been hoping for the haulers to return. I have only seen 1 hauler since I started collecting, it was a Wally and I passed on it for some unknown reason!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
              Hopefully Gray's release shows promise that new Hauler's may get released in the future, but at the moment these are easy passes for me. It sure is good for newer collectors since Gray was quite the expensive Hauler on eBay.
              The 3 main characters with haulers are the top sellers (Mack, King, and Chick Hicks). I don't think sales are strong enough in the line to re-introduce RPM, NoStall, etc.

Comment

Doubt we will see these in the UK

Comment

Awesome! I'm going to have to keep checking out all the Wal-Marts around me!

Comment

My walmart hasn't gotten these yet, right now the Maters tall tales 3 packs of Mater the Greater and Tokyo Mater are become shelf warmers, none of them are moving.
                    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Awesome to see the haulers return! Hope they will FINISH this line and put out some NEW ONES! Come on MATTEL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                        Awesome to see the haulers return! Hope they will FINISH this line and put out some NEW ONES! Come on MATTEL!!!
                        Touche, Jestrjef.. Vitoline. Gasprin. Etc.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                          same.
                          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

the only haulers on the back of the box are the king, wally and mack
                            so I wouldn't get your hopes up for any others to be released

Comment

Found 2014 Mack Hauler today in New Orleans Metro. Don't think I missed out on anything, looked like only 2 were put down in available shelf space. Figure I'll head back Monday to see if they brought a couple more out to fill what's now empty space.

Comment

Working...
                              X