No announcement yet.

Raidiator Springs layout.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice..cool that all it is made of is construction paper!
    -Steve
    AKA Tmremote

Comment

Originally posted by Tmremote View Post
      Nice..cool that all it is made of is construction paper!
      the cones are made out of construction paper, everything else, poster board, progress has slowed recently though. I need to get back to it so I can post more pics!
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Been hard at work on my Radiator Springs model! Check out Sarge's Surplus Hut! Run by Sarge, with help of his friend Corporal Josh Coolant. WP_20140318_006.jpgWP_20140318_004.jpgWP_20140318_005.jpgWP_20140318_009.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
          Been hard at work on my Radiator Springs model! Check out Sarge's Surplus Hut! Run by Sarge, with help of his friend Corporal Josh Coolant. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3926[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3927[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3928[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3929[/ATTACH]
          nice work carsdiecast08

it looks like you put a lot of effort into it

Comment

Cool layout you've created

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
              nice work carsdiecast08

it looks like you put a lot of effort into it
              I do, I'm a stickler for detail.

Comment

Proud to show off Filmore's Organic Fuel Taste-IN! His building is actually hand drawn by me. I saw the online model that was printable, but couldn't get it to work so I winged it myself, from images of different angles of his hut. I think I did pretty good. WP_20140318_010.jpgWP_20140318_011.jpgWP_20140318_017.jpgWP_20140318_022.jpgWP_20140318_018.jpg

Comment

Nice!
                  Proud to show off Filmore's Organic Fuel Taste-IN! His building is actually hand drawn by me. I saw the online model that was printable, but couldn't get it to work so I winged it myself, from images of different angles of his hut. I think I did pretty good. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3935[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3936[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3937[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3938[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3939[/ATTACH]

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Nice work!!!

Comment

Proud to show off Filmore's Organic Fuel Taste-IN! His building is actually hand drawn by me. I saw the online model that was printable, but couldn't get it to work so I winged it myself, from images of different angles of his hut. I think I did pretty good. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3935[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3936[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3937[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3938[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3939[/ATTACH]
                      super psychedelic man

Comment

Awesome! I love it!

Comment

It looks really nice we have for sure creative people here at PCD! In the Netherlands, in December we create special packages for presents, we call them suprises. People make crazy stuff, like horses, rabbits, boats. The presents are hidden in these creative packages. But I always struggle to make one each year! So if I had to create this, it will take me a century! Good work Carsdiecast08. How much time did you spend to create Filmore's Organic Fuel Taste-In??

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Stickers View Post
                            It looks really nice we have for sure creative people here at PCD! In the Netherlands, in December we create special packages for presents, we call them suprises. People make crazy stuff, like horses, rabbits, boats. The presents are hidden in these creative packages. But I always struggle to make one each year! So if I had to create this, it will take me a century! Good work Carsdiecast08. How much time did you spend to create Filmore's Organic Fuel Taste-In??
                            Fillmore's hut took me only a couple of hours to construct, drawing the individual design and adding all the color took several hours going through different pictures and videos of different angles of his place. Then I just made the sign, the yard ornaments, and the windmill, probably all in all took at least a steady good 3 days work. I wanted to make the other big spinning barrel thing thats behind his hut, but I haven't decided on it for sure yet.

Comment

Working...
                            X