John and Nancy 2-Pack!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John and Nancy 2-Pack!

It is confirmed John and Nancy are in a 2-Pack together.

john-nanycy.jpg
    (Original photo courtesy of Takefiveaday.com)
    Last edited by GotFrank; 03-12-2014, 03:41 AM.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

A 2 pack with 2 new Cars... can't wait to add this one to my collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Cool Thanks for sharing !

Comment

image.jpg

Mine arrived today great little cars

Comment

Excellent acquisitions there, you move fast! Both the 2 packs featured in your picture are 'must haves' for me this year! Nice one

Comment

I was lucky enough to get them from an over seas friend for a great price, as you know the price of cars on our fair shores are going up and up so couldn't miss the chance at such a great price

Now to find otto

Comment

Cool, well done once again! I was not aware these had been released already (apart from the loose versions, direct from China!) Otto is another great looking vehicle, you can add that to the must haves list for this year too - certainly my cuppa TT!

Thanks for the info

Comment

If they do come out in the UK, let's hope that Sainsburys or ASDA steer the price.

Maybe Ł9.99 or Ł8.98 is relatively expensive, but Tesco could well charge Ł12 or Hamleys Ł15 or eBay / Amazon a lot more!

Comment

awesome, can't wait to get them
                  "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I haven't seen any of them anywhere yet. Hopefully I can see them soon.

Comment

anyone know the case contents for this set? Nice new molds - I want em.

Comment

Just a heads up..a member at CTT has found the John/Nancy 2 pack at Walmart in Utah. Also in the case was Shu/Mach!

Comment

Now that's a case that sounds promising... I'm looking forward to new Cars...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

those 2 ,ie lasseter and his mrs are totally out of scale, will not be buying these two, there is no reason for this as far as I can see, pathetic mattel/pixar, thats what I say.... and while i,m on one, calling them john and nancy is flipping pathetic
                            rant over

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                              those 2 ,ie lasseter and his mrs are totally out of scale, will not be buying these two, there is no reason for this as far as I can see, pathetic mattel/pixar, thats what I say.... and while i,m on one, calling them john and nancy is flipping pathetic
                              rant over
                              Why? Does John Lasseter, the creator of Cars and Cars 2, not have the rights to put himself, and his wife, Nancy, in his movies? When the movie came out in 2011 he immediately commented that the two kissing Cars in Paris were directly based off of him and his wife kissing at the same exact spot. It's cute, and these definitely are not the only ones out of scale either.

Comment

Working...
                              X