Toon Singles Return!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toon Singles Return!

Update..these were found by LMQ in Nevada...

Well we have all been seeing some loose Toons on eBay from China, and could only assume they were destined for a re-release...looks like it has become a reality indeed!
    (Pics borrowed from an eBay auction )

Last edited by Scavenger; 02-12-2014, 05:47 PM.

Now to find them in stores... Thanks for the heads up, Scavenger!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Bring on Patokaa, I need a few more!

Comment

Ill buy these

Comment

KYANDEE! So glad she's getting released. I actually need 3 out of 5 of these.

Excited for 2014 again!

Comment

Hope they continue this line, would like to see what's on the back...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

thats great! I need Kyandee!.. Also Yojimbo, Tabinu, Bye bye Kar, and Kaa Reesu
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Awesome!!!! I hope these make it to the UK

Comment

Need a few more Patokaas but that's about it. Great for new collectors though!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

If they don't make it to Europe, I'm sure some will pick up extras. I can't wait for these. I hope it's just the beginning and that there will be more than just 5, but maybe that's getting too greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                      If they don't make it to Europe, I'm sure some will pick up extras. I can't wait for these. I hope it's just the beginning and that there will be more than just 5, but maybe that's getting too greedy.
                      While I have all of these, I'm glad that they are being re-released... some of the Toons I only saw once in a store... I'd also like to see Mattel release new Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Chisaki and Ichigo are both new from the tuners/Tokyo range .. I think there's a good chance of some more new releases.

Can't believe looking back now that we passed up on all the Toons back when they were first released. Think the only ones we never saw in store was drift Mater, Patokaa and Byebye.

Comment

Nice, but all I need is Dragon LM with Oil Stains.
                          RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

These were just found at a walmart in Nevada. .get out there and find them!!! Ill have more pics in a bit! ;-)

Comment

Think they'd jump from Nevada to the east coast too??? :P I got a huge snow storm to deal with at the moment.
                              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
                              X