The Cars Community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cars Community

The people that make up this amazing community continue to amaze me by their thoughtfulness and generosity. I am so glad to be a part of it! From the donations of prizes for the contests to people grabbing extras to sell at cost for others or making somewhat lopsided trades to help out new collectors, you people rock!

Today I came home to this (it was not a trade, not a purchase...I didn't even know it was coming...just a surprise gift!):

That's pretty sweet Ferris! There are some very amazing & generous people here. It's nice to see someone made your day with a nice surprise

Comment

I have no room for planes but still a very cool surprise. Love this place.

Comment

Thats awesome!! I love surprises!!

This is a great community!!

Comment

Thats cool! It had to of been someone whose done business with you in the past and has your address.
          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
            Thats cool! It had to of been someone whose done business with you in the past and has your address.
            I know who it was from...I just had no idea it was coming.

Comment

There are many amazing people who collect and buy to help out others... we have had many great donations over the years... I'm glad to be a part of the Cars community and grateful for others who go out of their way to help out others.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

RAOK nice!

Comment

That's a lovely surprise to get on your door step

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

That was a very generous gift.
                      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                      X