Super Chase Luigi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
    It was stated on another site (possibly Take5) that one of the superchases for 2014 is Luigi/Guido Mcqueen Fans. So the backdoor Luigi Fan in the photo is an indicator that this superchase is coming off the assembly line in China.
    I hadn't heard that

and some of the china sellers put super chase on their listings to make them more popular

i'll be interested to see if the circus cars are super chases as previously stated or if they ever come out at all

Comment

I have a feeling the Circus Cars are part of an event like SDCC

Comment

SDCC actually makes sense. I was thinking TRU but that could be.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

I'm not really even going to try to get this car. I personally don't think that it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            I'm at a loss for words...
            Same here.

At least we will get a release of Guido with a wig again.
            -Steve
            AKA Tmremote

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
              I hadn't heard that

and some of the china sellers put super chase on their listings to make them more popular

i'll be interested to see if the circus cars are super chases as previously stated or if they ever come out at all
              You could trust him, that may be the superchase with guido fan....he knows diecast cars, and collector forums!
              My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Luigi's not worth the "superchase" title -_- really Mattel... just why
                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

i agree with that! superchase tittle loses value!
                  My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Not the greatest, but I think that part of the problem is that the 2013 supers were really great. They're just hard to outdo. Especially with a variation of main characters that already have umpteen other variations. I hope that the forecasted Francesco superchase is more than just a regular Francesco with a Ciao McQueen sticker.

Comment

Interesting that the race fans series logo (as seen on Cartney Carsper and the Cardinal and pitties 2-pack cards) is McQueen fan Guido yet as a super chase he will not be part of that series...

Comment

Posted this sometime ago on the collection thread
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...9&d=1389361412

The furry hat of Guido is removable

Comment

Working...
                        X