Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guests on the Site

Whenever I logon here there are always other guests logged on

My question is, how many of these guests are members not logged on, but viewing or are they actual guests to the site just checking it out?

To the members:

Does this sound like you? Do you have the "keep me signed in" box ticked?

To the actual guests:

Welcome. Hope you're enjoying the discussions and information on here. Why not register and join in the the discussions as it's more fun that way. The more members and more contributions we have on this site, the better and more informative it will be.

If there's a reason why you're not signing up and want to discuss it, please e-mail us at pixarcarsdiecast@gmail.com

Thanks

I haven't seen that box, and if I don't do anything for like 3 minutes, it logs me off. One of those "guests" is probably me sometimes.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

must say i,m guilty of that, mind you I do have a mate , goes by the name of "dogg", bet he,s a seasoned lurker, so if yer reading this, get on the site

Comment

I tend to keep a browser open when I leave my computer... I'll log off Cars and e-mail sites but keep the browser open... since PixarCarsDiecast.com is one of my home pages, I'm a guest when I'm not logged in.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

There's 15 guests on right now...

Why not create an account, contribute and make this a great place to be

Comment

Come on people........join this great site and meet some great people with a passion for everything 'Cars'

Comment

There are still 11 guests right now. What harm could it do to join?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                Whenever I logon here there are always other guests logged on

My question is, how many of these guests are members not logged on, but viewing or are they actual guests to the site just checking it out?

To the members:

Does this sound like you? Do you have the "keep me signed in" box ticked?

To the actual guests:

Welcome. Hope you're enjoying the discussions and information on here. Why not register and join in the the discussions as it's more fun that way. The more members and more contributions we have on this site, the better and more informative it will be.

If there's a reason why you're not signing up and want to discuss it, please e-mail us at pixarcarsdiecast@gmail.com

Thanks
                where is the 'keep me signed in' button?

Comment

When you sign in, there's a check box underneath the user name box that says "Remember me"... I click that check box before entering my user name and password.
                  Last edited by cac1959; 07-20-2011, 10:59 PM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                  X