Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to raise money for PixarCarsDiecast.com (2014)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to raise money for PixarCarsDiecast.com (2014)

Greetings all...

As the title says, it's time to raise money for our PixarCarsDiecast.com website... I received an e-mail reminder last night from the company that hosts the site... The hosting fees (49.99 GBP) and domain registration fee (9.99 GBP) have to be paid no later than April 28, 2014... For those of you outside the UK, GBP (Great Britain Pounds) is the currency in the UK, where PCD is housed.

Based on today's exchange rate, the currency conversion of 59.98 GBP is just over $100.00 for the year...

I just paid the fees for the next year out of my pocket, so we're good through April 28, 2015... but I'd like your help in funding PCD... If you would like to make a contribution to our site fees, we would greatly appreciate it... my PayPal address is carter.chris @ yahoo.com (remove the spaces)

We're getting ready to start our 3rd Anniversary celebration... every member who contributes $10 will be entered in a drawing to receive a PCD custom racer - the drawing will be May 26, 2014.

Look for our next contests to be soon... and now that my move to our new home is complete, I'll be able to start shipping packages again... I just need to assemble my new desk and printer stand... and hope to do that later this week.

Many thanks for supporting PCD at our website as well as our Facebook page.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Thanks for paying the fees and renewing for another year Chris. PCD is a great forum and I'm on here just about everyday.
    $20 is on the way to you to help keep the site going.

Comment

Thanks Chris! Sending some dough your way.

Comment

$10 for a chance to win a PCD custom racer seems like a great idea to me!

Comment

I'll definitely send $10 to help out and get into that chance for a custom PCD racer!
          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Many thanks to everyone who has already sent donations... we do appreciate it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'll be sending $10 later on today good sir!

Comment

Thank folks for the rapid & appreciated support!!!
                The PCD Custom Racer is a beauty for sure. Good luck in the drawing to all.

Chris, congrats on the new digs!
                And thanks for handling the details on the site fees & such.
                You rock Mr. C!

Comment

im in for ten bucks - but you will need to wait for payday!

Comment

..Can ya post your address...I don't have paypal but would like to contribute.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Working...
                      X