This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
    Thanks everybody for making PCD what it is. The community is what it's all about!
    I don't see any cool GotFrank custom items in that prize list (hint, hint, wink, wink)

Comment

LOL Who wants a billboard?

A billboard of choice for a lucky winner. Disclaimer: It will be made to order.
      So there will be a short build time involved. LOL I owe ya one Mr. Froman!
      (And I ain't talkin' about a billboard either *shakes fist* )
      Last edited by GotFrank; 05-01-2014, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
        I owe ya one Mr. Froman!
        (And I ain't talkin' about a billboard either *shakes fist* )
        LOL!!!!!!

I have always loved those billboards, may need to hire your services some day!!

Comment

I have no idea how I'm going to choose which one I want when I win!!!

Comment

I forgot to mention... I have 2 Super Chase Trike Feldman Cars to be awarded as prizes - I purchased 2 at a good price from a member of our Facebook group.

We still have items that have been donated to be used as prizes in the past that have not been awarded.

Thanks for donating a custom billboard, GotFrank... I like GotFrank billboards... I have at least one.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here's a special edition 3rd Anniversary Custom Lightning McQueen that will be given away! Good luck! :-)

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

Yes, I agree...looks awesome.
                  -Steve
                  AKA Tmremote

Comment

that is fantastic! Definetly my favourite cars community

Transformers for Trade
                    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Awesome work Scavenger!

Comment

Nice Custom!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Cool customs and awesome billboards!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Now open - PCD 3rd Anniversary contest

3 years ago, April 28, 2011, PixarCarsDiecast.com was founded... Now through May 31, we're celebrating our 3rd Anniversary... We'll have different contests with different ways for chances to win... We have some great prizes and will have more that we will be announcing.

3 years ago, we were waiting for the official release of Cars2 merchandise (Family Dollar stores in the US had released singles cases A and B early to take advantage of the Easter toy buying)... I remember taking off work on May 16, 2011 and going to stores starting at 11 pm, hoping that I could buy a few Cars at midnight... we've seen Cars2 items on the 2011 Porta Corsa cardback... we've seen a few Cars2 items (2 packs) on a Tokyo Skyline cardback... we've seen the launch of a 2013 cardback with singles, 2 packs, Deluxe and some toys featuring re-releases of items from Cars and Cars Toons... We've seen the return of World of Cars on the 2014 cardback... We've seen Micro Drifters and Hydro Cars that "race" on water... We've seen the Radiator Springs Classic series at Toys R US, including the re-release of the Flo's V8 Cafe playset... We've seen store exclusives and we've seen other Cars that were only released in a few countries... We've seen a great Australian Cars events at Target stores in Australia featuring Super Chase Frosty and Silver Frosty... some cities in the US and a few most recently in the UK have seen events with life-size Mater and McQueen (and also Finn in the US)...

In other words, there have been many Cars, Cars2, and Cars Toon items released in the last 3 years... with the release of the 2014 products, the line seems to be going much stronger than it was in 2012 due to the over-saturation of early Cars2 items... Hopefully 2014 and the future will continue to be great for Cars, and everyone will be able to find the Cars they are looking for at retail...

For a chance to win, post a picture of one of your favorite Cars items you purchased or received in a trade during the last year... it might be a single, deluxe, movie moments, playset, or custom... it may be carded or loose... Along with your picture, include a brief description of where you got it (trade with a friend, purchase at store or on eBay... etc...)

We'll award prizes via a random drawing.

Restrictions on prizes:
                            The custom Motorama McQueen by Scavenger and the PCD custom racer that will be awarded in drawings are only open to those who have made a donation to the website

See
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...com-%282014%29

for details.

Other prizes, open to all include:

Custom billboard by GotFrank
                            Metallic Frosty
                            German Promo McQueen with Metallic Finish

I have more prizes as well and will try to add these later tonight or tomorrow.

Anyone who donates $10 to PCD is eligible to purchase a PCD Custom Racer for $10 off the $50 price.

We'll also have a few other contests as well.

I intended to open this contest a few days ago... but moving into a new home has turned out to be more work than I expected, and I knew it wasn't going to be easy.

Thank you for supporting PCD.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here's my contest entry:

The PCD custom racer is my favorite new Car I've received in the last year:

(P.S. - I'm not eligible to win any of the prizes... and I'd like the Scavenger custom Motorama McQueen).

Comment

Tabinu.jpg
                                This is a car i thought i would not have for awhile because the price then someone listed 3 of them for sale on the pcd facebook page at a low price so i was able to purchase thanks PCD. I already have the prizes so this is a nonentry.

Comment

Working...
                                X