Selling Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Cars

Hello everyone, I've decided to sell my entire cars collection. So I have a question for you guys..Do people buy cars on craigslist? I'm trying to get rid of all my cars quick and easy. Let me know guys!

I'll take a look at Craigslist every now and again, but I never see much, so I don't check frequently. In contrast, I usually look here a couple of times a day.

Comment

Where are you at in Illinois? I never really look on craigslist, not a whole lot there. Ebay is a different story, I check ebay almost daily.

Comment

I don't check craigslist either... I check PCD, the PCD Facebook group and another Facebook group, and eBay.

I also have people I exchange text messages with.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Ebay is where its at to sell.

Comment

I'm in joliet illinois, I would do ebay but don't want to deal with fees and making an ebay account
            Originally posted by brewcheese View Post
            Where are you at in Illinois? I never really look on craigslist, not a whole lot there. Ebay is a different story, I check ebay almost daily.

Comment

I probably have easily a little over 500 cars and I just want to get rid of them all at once.

Comment

Craigslist is worth a shot, try it. I've sold a couple things on there relatively quickly.
                -Steve
                AKA Tmremote

Comment

How bout give us a list and take first crack at them. Then eBay as lot.

Comment

Please show your list. Ive never used Craigslist. Im sure theres someone on here who would buy them at s good price

Comment

I check Craigslist and I've made a few purchases. Usually the pickings are sparse for most citys (in terms of diecast Cars cars). I have seen post in just about every city with someone wanting to buy whole lots of toys and vintage toys. I am not sure how much you would get verses selling on here or ebay. 500 is a large number to list and I can understand wanting to get them gone in one fell swoop. I myself look on those sites for Bessie and Vitaly, my Holy Grail cars right now. Best of luck with whatever way you decide to go.
                      May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

I will post a full list tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
                        Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                        Please show your list. Ive never used Craigslist. Im sure theres someone on here who would buy them at s good price

Comment

I'd be interested in seeing your list of your collection Hunter. Sorry to hear you are selling up your collection and I'm sure we can help buy some from you! x

Comment

I live about 25 min from you and might be interested in the whole lot depending on what you have and how much you want for it.

Thanks,
                            Jason

Comment

I buy all our cars on Craigslist. If you want to sell for anything of value then ebay is likely where it is at. Doesn't hurt to try but you will likely be low balled.
                              ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

Working...
                              X