Cars Director's Edition now available to pre-order on Amazon.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars Director's Edition now available to pre-order on Amazon.com

Even though Cars2 has just come out, the Cars Director's Edition is now available to pre-order on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Directors-Mate...0779083&sr=1-4

The set includes Cars, Cars2, and Mater's Tall Tales on DVD, Blu-Ray, and Digital copy, a John Lasseter autographed box and an exclusive John Lassetire vehicle.

The current Amazon price is $79.99 (Retail price is $119.00) and there is a $7 off electronic coupon you can select to apply to your order... I've not ordered it on pre-sale yet, but I will... I'll also add it to my birthday and Christmas wish list - I will want 2 of them if the vehicle happens to be a Ransburg finish.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Right now my youngest daughter who is going to be 2 in November likes to open the DVD player and if a disc is in there, she will fling it. I have to constantly clean the fingerprints off so the disc will play but luckily no major scratches yet. Hopefully I can get away with just buying one copy of Cars 2, but Cars 1 and Mater Tales might need to be replaced soon.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

thats looks sweet, hope they ship to uk or i can find it on amazon.co.uk

Comment

When the Cars bluray came out in the US with metallic fire mater Amazon did ship internationally so hopefully we will be alright with this one.

Comment

I did not order the original Blu-ray McQueen DVD promo... as a result, I paid a lot more money for just the Car a couple of years ago... I decided I would not make the same mistake again... I did buy multiples of the Blu-ray/DVD combo pack - one of them has an upside down Ransburg Mater... that's why I'll probably end up with 2 of these Director's Edition sets - one to keep sealed, and one to open... it's definitely going to be on my birthday and Christmas wish list this year.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            I did not order the original Blu-ray McQueen DVD promo... as a result, I paid a lot more money for just the Car a couple of years ago... I decided I would not make the same mistake again... I did buy multiples of the Blu-ray/DVD combo pack - one of them has an upside down Ransburg Mater... that's why I'll probably end up with 2 of these Director's Edition sets - one to keep sealed, and one to open... it's definitely going to be on my birthday and Christmas wish list this year.
            Mr C if you wanna send one of the Blu-ray/DVD combo packs to a good home you know where i am!!!

Comment

Wow just tried ordering then remembered that I will be stung with custom and excise tax when it finally arrives in UK - not a good idea!!!

Looks like i will have to speak very nicely to one of my American friends lol!

Comment

That's expensive for a DVD and a car... I'll have to wait and see how nice the car is...

Comment

Working...
                X