Weekly Sales for Cars/Planes Die-Casts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Sales for Cars/Planes Die-Casts

Yesterday, I found out that TRU is having a sale on Cars and Planes die-casts. If you buy $30 or more, you get a $10 TRU gift card and a free Planes: Fire and Rescue movie ticket, accessible at most movie theaters. I just wanted people to know if you were planning on going to see the new Planes movie.
    Last edited by cac1959; 11-16-2014, 12:07 PM. Reason: Cars sale: week of November 16
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Just picked up enough to get the deal. If your going to pay to see the movie anyways you cant beat the price.

Comment

Week of November 16: Toys R US - Cars sale: 2 for $7 (US sale)

Checking the online Toys R US ad for this week...

Cars singles are on sale for 2 for $7... in store only... you must buy 2 to get the sale price.

There have been reports of people finding cases D and E in a new display.

My guess is they are going to try to clear out stock in advance of the 2015 product launch... I won't have a chance to check until next Saturday.

Checking out the rest of the online Disney Cars listings, they show 3 2 packs with no picture and no description which could be new merchandise... the "garage" storage case is on sale for $14.99 (regular price is $19.99), and the newest Radiator Springs 9 pack is $5 off at $39.99.

Good luck hunting.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Will stop by sometime within the next two days to check it out. It's been about 3-4 days since I last stopped by and walked out anything. Typical of my TRU store :-D

Comment

went to Toys R Us today found:
          Matthew "True Blue" McCrew
          DJ with flames
          Mama Bernoulli
          Race Team Luigi and Guido
          vladimir trunkov
          Dirt Track Lightning MC Queen (Toys R Us Exclusive)

funny thing is that Toys R Us isn't losing money on these at this price they are just losing their super markup of $2.50 a car. when you buy 2 of them pretty much getting 2 for for the price of 1 and 1/6th of one.

Comment

US update: Week of December 7, 2014

US update: week of December 7, 2014

Meijer:
            All Cars and Planes - buy one get one half off... not that I've seen anything newer than the Mama Bernoulli case there... but the ad shows the 2015 cardback WGP Lightning McQueen:

Target:
            Select Cars and Planes - buy one get one half off - some are in store only and some are online only (some are both)... This includes the Lightning McQueen exclusive and the Fusel Lodge Fire Alarm 4 pack.

Kmart:
            Select Cars and Planes - buy one get one half off.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'll keep my eye on Meijer to look for a new case. Anyone know if Targets BOGO 50% works on Neon?

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
                I'll keep my eye on Meijer to look for a new case. Anyone know if Targets BOGO 50% works on Neon?
                I think it shows the Neons Buy One Get One on the website but I don't remember for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X