friday, the 22nd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday, the 22nd

Not long to go now, unfortunately I will not be going on release day as we are off to the Nurburgring for the German Grand prix tomorrow.
    However on my return I will be hitting the cinema big style and also opening all my cars 2 stuff that I have stashed away, so next Tuesday should be a good day, ney an excellent day.
    Well guys enjoy the film, I just hope it will be as good as the first one.
    Oh, if anyones watching the race we shall be at the Schumacher S, so look out for the Ulster flag!

Enjoy and as Ive said before.....

The wait will be worth it!

Comment

Looking forward to it myself, cannot wait!!! Enjoy the Grand Prix boogity, bet its a AWESOME experience.

Comment

Sounds like someone's getting excited, like a kid on Christmas Eve..... N joy your trip to the Father land Roger and don't forget to take plenty of pics.. I certainly will be watching for your Ulster flag and routing for my usual duo to win.. tickets booked for Friday and again on Tuesday though 16 kiddies will be hoofing along also, so Roger I'd leave it till Wednesday lol...

Comment

I won't be going on 22nd - I need to organise a babysitter but can't make it that week. Will potentially go next week (midweek)

I'll create a thread for Cars 2 the movie discussion in the General Discussion room where people can freely talk about the movie without the risk of "spoiling" it for others.

Comment

All booked and ready to go on Friday.
            Got the day off so going on a cars hunt and finishing day with me and my boy seeing the film
            Last edited by pirelliboy; 07-19-2011, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Hope you enjoy it guys. My son and I liked it better the second time. He is already wanting to go again but we are going to wait and go while we are on Vacation in two weeks. My oldest daughter hasn't seen it yet either and she is excited too.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Sounds like you've made plans for a great Cars2 day on the 22nd... I took a vacation day on the day the movie opened in the US... took my wife and grandchildren to see the movie... and I did Cars shopping the next day... Enjoy your movie and Cars shopping, friends.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                X