Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer 2014 Target reset - where are the Movie Moments?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer 2014 Target reset - where are the Movie Moments?

Yesterday I decided to go Cars hunting in the Dayton, Ohio area... I thought I'd find Radiator Springs 500 1/2 merchandise at a lot of stores... but out of 20 stores none of them had merchandise out... Toys R US brought out a case of singles... I stopped at 4 Target stores... not only did they have no RS 500 merchandise, 2 packs were gone... for the reset it looks like they'll only have mainline singles and deluxe and Neon singles... I've bought a lot of Movie Moments at Target stores... does this mean that the Movie Moments are going to become US exclusive with one retailer? Or is it going to be like 2012 when the last case of Movie Moments was not available in the US?

What do you think?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I hope the last (next) Movie Moments are available in the US. I'll check my Target today and see if they took away any of the 2-packs.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I did forget to manually type in the DPCI to see if there were any more in the back... The DPCI is 087071963

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My Target didn't have them out either. I will check tomorrow with the DPCI code.
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I heard from jestrjef - the scanner did not say NCF when he scanned the DPCI earlier today... so maybe they've just sold out all their old stock and are waiting for the new Movie Moments to arrive... we'll have to wait and see... and Cars-a-holics hate to wait.

Comment

well at least you target has cars
            my target filled the singles pegs with clearance micro drifters
            they have had only 3 singles for over a month
            maybe the reset (if they do it) will bring new cars

Comment

I went into 6 different Target yesterday and there was not a single 2 pack to be found. Of course, like I mentioned in my other post EVERY store looked like post Christmas destruction lol It will be interesting to see if they were clearing out old stock or if they really are DONE with 2 packs. It would hurt me if they are done as I have found most of my 2 packs at Target in my area. Fingers crossed they will bring them back.

Comment

Working...
              X