Been a while

The blue Audi is Sajan Karia under Airport Adventure theme
    Krate repaint is M. Fenderickson under the Ye Left Turn Inn theme

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
      Been a while

Thank you for the update, wintermelon! I've missed hearing from you... we appreciate any and all of the advance notice you give us about Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Would like to have the Revster one! Has been a long time since I have been on the forum. Nice to see the new 2015 cars.

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
          Been a while

Awesome thanks! Can't wait for the rest of the Left Turn Inn theme

Comment

So here we are. March starts tomorrow. I have yet to see a fresh or whole case of 2015 cars.

By this time last year we were looking at cases T, U, V, and some people were finding W and A at this point. Taking out the super chase case, that is still 3-4 cases into the year.

In 2013, at this point we had seen cases A, B and were starting to see case C cropping up with Tubbs. D and F were all over the place starting in April.

This is easily the slowest year I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
              So here we are. March starts tomorrow. I have yet to see a fresh or whole case of 2015 cars.

By this time last year we were looking at cases T, U, V, and some people were finding W and A at this point. Taking out the super chase case, that is still 3-4 cases into the year.

In 2013, at this point we had seen cases A, B and were starting to see case C cropping up with Tubbs. D and F were all over the place starting in April.

This is easily the slowest year I've seen.

Is that something to do with the West Coast dock strike? Given the amount of goods that are on those ships, it'll take ages to unload the containers and distribute the goods. Over the time of the strikes, the ships could've done a few round trips, so they could suddenly be a glut of Cars stuff into stores (in the US).

In the UK, we usually miss out on the first case (the international version) and jump straight to the second case. About three weeks ago, the first 2015 case made a brief appearance at chain called Smyths Toy Superstores. They are TRU's main competitor. They have about 50 stores in mainland UK plus about ten in Ireland (North and South). That case disappeared as quick as it appeared. Now Smyths are getting in an old UK 2014 case (998F) with 'Ciao' Francesco Bernoulli in it! It's the first appearance of a Super Chase in the UK (and maybe Europe too?).

All other stores have continued to get 2014 stock in, and recently early 2014 stock, although there has been a solitary report that the third 2015 case has appeared at the UK's third biggest supermarket, probably the best one for Cars in recent years, Sainsburys. As of this morning, there were none of the cars from that case showing on eBay UK, so it's probably early days yet!? I visited a number of Sainsburys yesterday and today, some had loads (250+) cars and some none. All said there were no current plans for new stocks although this could change at the drop of a hat!?
              Last edited by niftynigel; 02-28-2015, 08:12 PM.

Comment

It is March now and I still haven't seen a 2015 single or deluxe. Just 2015 2 packs.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Same here bobbyjack...other than a couple at walgreens

Comment

No 2015 singles here either, and only remnants of the Frank case in 1 Walmart...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                      It is March now and I still haven't seen a 2015 single or deluxe. Just 2015 2 packs.
                      the deluxe case with frank is just starting to hit my walmarts, still no singles

Comment

No singles in RDU, as of yet. The 2-packs and (as of today) deluxes are scattered at a few Walmarts.

Comment

Working...
                        X