The winners in the PCD - Happy "Franksgiving" contest from PixarCarsDiecast.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONTEST ENTRY

I am Thankful for my family and their support.

Comment

I am so thankful for my family and all of the stuff that they have to put up with because of me! I am a very lucky man!

Comment

CONTEST ENTRY

I am thankful for God, family, friends and Mattel re-releasing Frank!

Comment

CONTEST ENTRY

I am thankful for my family and friends who will forgive me sometimes.

Comment

Contest Entry:

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband and for this fun & crazy hobby of Cars collecting.

Comment

Contest Entry:
              I am thankful for my family, friends, good health, and happiness.

Happy Franksgiving!

Comment

Contest entry:

I'm thankful for my neighbor who just redid the floor in the downstairs bathroom. Something that I did not have the tools or know how to do.
                Last edited by Clearysdad19; 11-17-2014, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Very thankful for my wife who puts up with my collection, and my kids who really love my collection

Comment

We should all be thankful that we have the lifestyle which lets us collect this meaningless crap, theres a lot of people out there that dont have such a luxury, we should all remember that, and especially to those that start their posts "I need"

Comment

As I said on the FB page, I'm most thankful for my wonderful, beautiful wife and my 3 happy, healthy kids. I'm also thankful that I found an online community filled with great people who are willing to help each other out from around the world, just to make sure every one of us can have a chance to find all the Cars & Planes for our kids.

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                        We should all be thankful that we have the lifestyle which lets us collect this meaningless crap, theres a lot of people out there that dont have such a luxury, we should all remember that, and especially to those that start their posts "I need"
                        Well said!
                        May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

CONTEST ENTRY

I'm thankful for Chris and the PCD team that work tirelessly so we can talk about the mindless crap we collect. Amen to that Boogity

Comment

Contest Entry
                            I am thankful for the gift of life, family, friends, and everything I own, and everyone I know.

Comment

Contest entry.
                              Iam thankful of my wife, my kids and family and friends near and far.

Comment

CONTEST ENTRY

I'm thankful for my wife and kids who put up with me in spite of all my annoying collecting habits.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                                X