Rip Clutchgoneski - Pit Row Launcher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Clutchgoneski - Pit Row Launcher

This is a rare model? Why is it expensive on ebay? Is this a variant of Rip or it in 2013 series is the same?

It was never released in the U.S. And had a spotty distribution internationally.
    The diecast isn't a variant. The packaging & launcher are the only thing making the item unique.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
      It was never released in the U.S. And had a spotty distribution internationally.
      The diecast isn't a variant. The packaging & launcher are the only thing making the item unique.
      Well said, GotFrank... Thank you.

I traded for 3 of them... I traded one to someone else... I am keeping 1 in my carded Cars2 launchers collection - I finished it! I should trade the other one.

Any of Mattel's launchers lines would sell better if only they would release Cars we don't have or that haven't been released for awhile, such as Tach O Mint, Revolting, Tow Cap, Rev N Go, etc...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

got this in barcelona a few years ago, cost me 18 euros, beat a spanish yummy mummy to it, just, was reluctant to pay 18 euro, but did and i,m glad now I did
        checked evil bay and saw it at 50 quid plus, anyone who buys that is nuts and has too much money and also very little sense!

Comment

Thanks for the answers. Recently bought this set for $ 10. I was really surprised when I saw it in the store.

Comment

^^^Nice find! I don't normally buy launchers but I think I would pick this one up if I had ever seen it!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
              got this in barcelona a few years ago, cost me 18 euros, beat a spanish yummy mummy to it, just, was reluctant to pay 18 euro, but did and i,m glad now I did
              checked evil bay and saw it at 50 quid plus, anyone who buys that is nuts and has too much money and also very little sense!
              LOL boogity. What a story. This is a classic CARS LOVER post right here I think we can all agree with it!

Comment

Working...
              X