Christmas 2014 - new Cars items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas 2014 - new Cars items

Here are some Cars/Planes Christmas items that I've seen in stores... While I haven't seen any diecast Cars, there have been a few things... ornaments... and I found these 3 books at Walmart last night:

Mater Saves Christmas (book and CD):

Planes Fire and Rescue Busy Book - with plastic figures:

Planes Busy Book is out too:

I may pick up the Mater Saves Christmas book with CD... there are still many Cars from Mater Saves Christmas that we haven't seen... and many of us missed out on Santa Car when it was released.

I bought A Very Mater Christmas book at Kmart last week... and saw Mater and Dusty Crophopper ornaments at Target last weekend... I didn't buy either ornament - I made my own several years ago... one of my goals next week is to clear out a spot in my Cars room to set up my Cars Christmas tree.

Let us know what new Cars and Planes items you find in stores as we reach the start of the 2014 Christmas shopping season.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

As i mentioned on your Facebook picture, my son loves this book, but i find the audio cd boring. The narrator is very boring and monotone. He doesn't really do the voices of the different characters. You'd think they would have tried to get similar sounding people for character lines or something lol

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
    X