This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCD Christmas Contest 2014 - The Neon Frosty Days of Christmas

In 2012 we brought you the 12 Frosty Days of Christmas with Super Chase Frosty... In 2013 we brought you the 12 Frosty Days of Christmas with Silver Frosty (Frosty with Metallic Finish)... now, in 2014, it's time for the 12 Frosty Days of Christmas with Neon Frosty.

The Grand prize consists of 1 each of Neon Frosty, Super Chase Frosty, and Silver Frosty.
    There will be 12 prizes consisting of one Neon Frosty... I also have some other prizes available as well.

To enter the contest, post as a reply to this thread a picture that combines Cars (or Planes) and Christmas...

Random drawings will be held to determine the prize winners... you may enter here or on the Facebook page, once on each location (I don't have the Facebook entry ready yet - hopefully tomorrow).

These will make great belated Christmas presents - I do not have all the Neon Frosty prizes yet as most are still in Australia and I won't have all of them before Christmas or early January 2015.

Entries will be accepted between now and Saturday December 20 at 11:59 pm (Eastern time)... the first 2 prize winners will be announced on Friday December 19, 2014... I'll announce 2 winners per day... other prize winners will be announced on or after December 25.

All shipping costs are the responsibility of the prize winners.

Many thanks to all who have donated prizes for this (and other contests).

Merry Christmas, from PixarCarsDiecast.com

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Last edited by Micky; 12-11-2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Gravedigger made the trip up north this year with Mater and McQueen.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

This is my entry.

Flo's V8 covered in snow in front of the Christmas tree.

Comment

Contest Entry:

Comment

Finally cleared out a spot in my Cars room in our new house... put up the tree... discovered 1 of my 2 strands of blue lights was no longer working so I decided to try the red LED lights that I used to put outside on the fence at our old house... then I put up my homemade ornament Cars...

I'm sure some of you would cringe knowing that I've drilled 1/16" holes through the more than 75 Cars that are on my Cars Christmas tree... inserted screw eyes... and added a hook to hang them on the tree.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm sure some of you would cringe knowing that I've drilled 1/16" holes through the more than 75 Cars that are on my Cars Christmas tree... inserted screw eyes... and added a hook to hang them on the tree.[/QUOTE]

if you had done it to cars like el materdor, Bessie or race damaged moods springs then yes

but all I see are common cars so no

Comment

Update: I will have enough Neon Frosty for prizes by the end of the week! Be sure to enter the Christmas contest!

Comment

My 2 year old son picked the which cars were going in the scene. He picked well, but apparently Mater was out of town.

Comment

Great entries so far... hopefully more people will enter the Christmas contest.

Comment

I can recycle one:

Comment

Christmas Cars guarding our stockings:

Comment

Contest Entry

Maters towing Santa Car

Comment

Comment

My kids and I had a bit of fun last night arranging the Cars under our Christmas tree for our entry! Happy Christmas everyone!

Last edited by VANDANCE; 12-17-2014, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X