Target January 2015 Reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target January 2015 Reset

The January 2015 reset is underway at US Target stores... Let's take a look.

The total space for Cars and Planes is down...

This store had 3 panels for Cars and Planes and Planes Fire and Rescue... now they only have 2.

Looking at the Cars area:

1 column of pegs for Radiator Springs 500 1/2... 1 column of pegs for Deluxe... 1 column of pegs for Ice Racers... 3 columns of pegs for singles.

The shelves still contain a lot of empty spaces... merchandise to be carried includes 4 packs for Cars and Ice Racers... the 7 pack Cars assortments... new Story sets - only Frank and a Fire and Rescue set are in at this store (another store had the Mack Story Set)... I still see the RS 500 1/2 large McQueen...

Where are the Neon Racers? They're gone... Maybe headed to Big Lots?

Planes/Planes Fire and Rescue:

2 columns of pegs for singles... 1 for Deluxe... 1 for Hydro Wheels... 1 for Cars Hydro Wheels... On the shelves, Fire and Rescue 4 pack "The Cornfest is Coming" and a Planes 7 pack which is on clearance at some Target stores but none of the 3 I went to... yet... and a few plastic items.

Hopefully we'll see the rest of the merchandise soon... Target seems to be the only retailer in Indiana and Ohio that's been getting in any new merchandise... Walmart stores have had no new stock other than store exclusives for months and there's no sign of that coming to an end... Meijer has put items on clearance but there's been no new inventory other than seeing 2015 singles in a sale ad a few weeks ago (none in store).

And since Target doesn't carry the Movie Moments anymore, that's not good.

The only 2015 Cars merchandise I've seen in a store is 1 Mater at 1 Walgreens store... Walgreens and other stores open cases at their distribution center and then send a few items to individual stores... it's not like Target or Walmart or Toys R US where the stores receive full cases and open them and stock the pegs and shelves.

I know that Ice Racers have been found in the UK at Toys R US and Asda (which is the UK equivalent of Walmart), but so far they've only been found in the US at Target.

Hopefully we'll see new Cars and Planes soon.

Let us know what you find and where you find it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

This is what my local Target looks like as well. We had tons of Neon's and now they're gone. Who knows where? I still need Lewis though, lol.
    Hopefully stopping at 2 other Targets on Thursday this week.

Comment

Good news. I will stop at my 2 local Targets in the coming week and check.

Comment

I'm guessing the neons went... where ever they're not in the way or to places that can have them, I don't expect the ice racers to do any better then the neons did and probably by this time next year or even sooner they'll end up having the same fate... as for Mattel and the rest of their 2014 line-ups... *throws up hands* who knows.
        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I'd love to buy a second set of the Neons to open, but only will if they go on Clearance.
          Went to a second Target today, still no 4 pack for the Ice Racers. The price of Deluxe wen't down from $8.99 to $6.99. Looks like I will finally get on track with my Deluxe collection.

Comment

Working...
          X