Now here! The 2015 StarWarsCars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now here! The 2015 StarWarsCars

As posted on the PCD Facebook page by ShawnKevin and DJ Lue... Coming soon - the 2015 Star Wars Cars:

The King as Lando, Ramone as Han Solo in carbonite, and pitty.

This is probably my favorite.

Wicket and Logray pittys:

Tractor as Imperial Guard :

Sarge as Emperor Palpatine:

McQueen as Jedi Luke with Death Star Battle

Jedi Luke:

I'll add more pictures and details as I get them.

I've bought the ones from 2013 and 2014 thanks to friends - I can't wait to add these to my collection.

How about you? Are you interested in these? I see Anaheim listed on some of the pictures... You may be able to order these directly from Disney Parks... also, we may have PCD members willing to assist.

Thanks for allowing us to post your pictures, ShawnKevin.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

gotta have them

thanks cac

Comment

I have been anxiously awaiting news on what would be there this year ... as in years past, I will be attending and helping everyone I can with all I can!! Stay tuned for more details.

Comment

I collected the 2013 / 2014 Star Wars Cars and I will be adding the 2015 releases as well. Although not made by Mattel (not sure who makes them?) the finish and execution of the range is excellent with great detail and original concepts. And with the new film due out towards the end of this year these will be selling like hotcakes I am sure. I especially like the X-wing LMQ in a box. Sweet...!

Comment

No longer coming soon... The 2015 Star Wars Cars made their official debut during the Star Wars Celebration this past weekend (May 15 - 17)... Our own jestrjef was there to help out many of us... Disney sure didn't make it easy for him... but with an assist from jestrwife, he was able to purchase everything on his list in 1 day... Disney put a limit of 25 of each item per day per customer this year... but the Force was strong with jestrjef and jestrwife and they accomplished what they intended to in one day.

I received a great package from jestrjef late this afternoon - I didn't expect it until tomorrow but my mailman dropped it off at the house around 4:30 on his way home at the end of the day.

Here are the 2015 Star Wars Cars boxed sets:

The Mater as Darth Vader Death Star Battle was a surprise that people didn't find out about until a day or 2 before the Star Wars Celebration.

Here are the 4 2015 Star Wars Cars singles:

Many thanks, jestrjef!

With Jeff's permission, I'll share a little more about his Star Wars Celebration experience.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

as most won't open this set I thought I would let those that are interested know that han in carbonite has wheels

Comment

Great pictures, carslover... I missed the wheels in the original picture.

The carbonite stand has wheels; we don't see Han's wheels as they are totally encased in the carbonite.

Here are the 2 singles that I have opened:

Jedi Lightning McQueen

Tractor as Royal Guard:

Comment

Completely delighted and such speedy postage, I am so happy that Jeff could help me and 2 other UK members out!

We are so loving these especially the boxsets! AMAZING!

Thanks again Jestrjef! so so happy!

Comment

Glad to hear that you've gotten your 2015 Star Wars Cars, Lozzi31...

Comment

Where are these for sale, at Disney stores? None of the retail places I've gone has any of them.
                    I badly want the Emperor Sarge...
                    Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by p51 View Post
                      Where are these for sale, at Disney stores? None of the retail places I've gone has any of them.
                      I badly want the Emperor Sarge...
                      Unfortunately, these are only sold at Disney Parks in Orlando, Florida and Anaheim, California. However, there are some for decent prices on Ebay, if you'd like.
                      Last edited by RCcars5; 07-09-2015, 12:32 PM.
                      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Working...
                      X