No announcement yet.

Fire and Rescue - due in 2015 (6/18/15)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire and Rescue - due in 2015 (6/18/15)

Lots of great Cars and Planes are scheduled to be released still in the 2015 Mattel year... Let's take a look at some of the Planes Fire and Rescue items still scheduled to be released.

Top row: Rescue Girl at Honkers, Ted Yale, and Trudy Trailways
    Bottom Row: Winnie, Linus Lines, and Barbara

Top row: Corn Cob Girl, Old Female, and Buck
    Bottom row: Winch Donut Truck

I'm looking forward to some of these more than others... Ted Yale is phenominal... Winnie is a great looking RV who along with Harvey captured our interests throughout the movie... And Winch, the donut truck is very cool... I like the various box trucks that have been released so far, and Winch is no exception.

Buck, the John Deere tractor, is neat... I like the character in the movie, and I used to have a John Deere mower... Buses are always nice, and Trudy Trailways and Linus Lines are both good... I don't think that either one of them or Emmanuel (from Cars2) have the appeal that the double decker bus from Cars2 had, but they are both good...

The new Planes don't have as much appeal to me as the other releases...but I know me, and if possible I'll get one of each.

So which of 10 new releases shown in the 2 pictures are your favorites? My top 3 are:
    1. Winnie
    2. Winch
    3. Ted Yale.

Let us know your favorites... and hopefully we'll see additional releases as well - Winnie belongs with Harvey... we've seen pictures of Harvey as a carded single... hopefully he will be made available soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Lots of great Cars and Planes are scheduled to be released still in the 2015 Mattel year... Let's take a look at some of the Planes Fire and Rescue items still scheduled to be released.

Top row: Rescue Girl at Honkers, Ted Yale, and Trudy Trailways
    Bottom Row: Winnie, Linus Lines, and Barbara

Top row: Corn Cob Girl, Old Female, and Buck
    Bottom row: Winch Donut Truck

I'm looking forward to some of these more than others... Ted Yale is phenominal... Winnie is a great looking RV who along with Harvey captured our interests throughout the movie... And Winch, the donut truck is very cool... I like the various box trucks that have been released so far, and Winch is no exception.

Buck, the John Deere tractor, is neat... I like the character in the movie, and I used to have a John Deere mower... Buses are always nice, and Trudy Trailways and Linus Lines are both good... I don't think that either one of them or Emmanuel (from Cars2) have the appeal that the double decker bus from Cars2 had, but they are both good...

The new Planes don't have as much appeal to me as the other releases...but I know me, and if possible I'll get one of each.

So which of 10 new releases shown in the 2 pictures are your favorites? My top 3 are:
    1. Winnie
    2. Winch
    3. Ted Yale.

Let us know your favorites... and hopefully we'll see additional releases as well - Winnie belongs with Harvey... we've seen pictures of Harvey as a carded single... hopefully he will be made available soon.
    I've come to like Planes more than Cars even and I never thought I'd say that. I already have the girl from Honkers she's awesome!!!! So is Barbara and Harvey and Winnie...I had to jump the gun and buy from China I'm in love with movie sooo much. Anyway, as far as ones I don't have looking forward to the old plane that struggles to get her engine going and that she has a tennis ball as her tail dragger! And of course Ted Yale is gonna be sweet as hell. Winch truck is sweet love the new front diff from other box trucks we've got from cars. Every time I buy something from Mattel I make sure to leave feedback we need more of town like they did with radiator springs. Like the fire station now or honkers or the Landing Zone since we'll have Barbara and Brodi. Anyway love the movie there's my two cents. Very excited for new releases. Thanks for posting.
    Last edited by JoshCrophopper79; 06-19-2015, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Oh, that's great. I already thought that Mattel has closed a Planes theme.

Comment

Thanks for the info and the pics. All very exciting and some great new offerings to look forward to finding. Ted Yale is great and the Emmanuel 'repaints' look cool. The less exciting releases are the Planes for me but I am sure I will want them once in-hand!
        Last edited by VANDANCE; 06-19-2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

All of those cars/planes look neat!
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
          X