D23 Albert Is Real!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 Albert Is Real!!

Received this pic second hand from someone at the event...

WOWOWOWOW!!!!! Sure hope to get one of these from someone there.

Comment

Albert looks great! I hope I can get one from eBay or from someone here.
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

*mumbles angrily*

Good luck folks!

Comment

This is truly pathethic, why can you not just bring the toy, YEP ITS A FLAMMIN TOY, out at retail and make it available to eveyone, bet half those people dont even know who albert is and the other half are only in it for themselves and will just buy to sell on
          I would have thought it would have been more profitable for mattel (I assume) to produce more and sell more
          It will be interesting to see who on the site, sorry regulars can actually get this, I FOR ONE DONT HAVE A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL OF EVER GETTING ONE

Comment

Well said!!

What in flamin' Hades does this sort of release benefit. Besides slapping the faces of those who have generated free buzz about your products for nine years?! Disgusting plain & simple.

Comment

It's one thing to do an exclusive with a preorder or an online sale in addition to the event, or at least tell us in advance so we can make arrangements to get robbed by other members who are attending the event instead of getting robbed by random ebay people

they sold for $35 at the event apparently and the cheapest on ebay now is $100 or so. considering pulling the trigger on that, price can only go up right?

Comment

I want him... and I don't care what I have to do to get him!
                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                  This is truly pathethic, why can you not just bring the toy, YEP ITS A FLAMMIN TOY, out at retail and make it available to eveyone, bet half those people dont even know who albert is and the other half are only in it for themselves and will just buy to sell on
                  I would have thought it would have been more profitable for mattel (I assume) to produce more and sell more
                  It will be interesting to see who on the site, sorry regulars can actually get this, I FOR ONE DONT HAVE A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL OF EVER GETTING ONE
                  You could tone down your dislike for it. Mattel did it with the Convoy Bros, not surprising they'd do it again with a rare character like him.
                  "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

CarsDiecast08 please refrain from instructing others what to do please.
                    Last edited by GotFrank; 08-15-2015, 04:20 AM.

Comment

I need one.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I've gone from anger to laughter through the course of the day. Anger because I've dragged my family on endless trips for 9+ years and spent thousands of dollars. But I've turned to laughter tonight because the banner is not only a mess, but is NOT canon as well. And Big Al??? Might as well call him Bessie!

Comment

I just used up my share of good luck for a while -

I have a friend in North Jersey who is a casual collector (just buys the ones she likes when she sees them) who also searches for Cars to help with my collection when she is at the store. When I found out about Albert I let her know since it was just interesting news - turns out a good friend of hers is at the expo right now and she called in a huge favor of her and quite unexpectedly I now am the owner of Albert Hinkey. She was only able to get one since it is one per person. I'm glad about that because I really would not be able to decide who I should help and who I would have to say no to if I had extras.

Comment

Good eye John.
                            "Oops!"

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2009/10/...mic-book-clue/

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                              I want him... and I don't care what I have to do to get him!
                              And in 15 words there is why Mattel and these events do these sort of releases.

My only thought is that the pictures make them look like cakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X