Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rip Clutchgoneski/Brian Gearlooski Movie Moments Is Here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Clutchgoneski/Brian Gearlooski Movie Moments Is Here!

The 10th and final Movie Moments from the 2015 Mattel Cars series is here... PCD supporter Get Me Collectibles received a few cases yesterday...

Here's the front of the card:

And here's the cardback:

The good news is that the Rip/Brian 2 pack has been released... the bad news is there's only 1 of them in the case of 12... and the others are all repeats, including 3 each of the McQueen/Sally and RPM Crew Chief/Pitty 2 packs... There are 2 of the Acer and Grem In Trouble 2 packs... when I get confirmation of the entire case contents I'll post it here.

Can you name all 10 of the Movie Moments that have been released in the 2015 Cars year? And can you name which ones have only been released in only 1 case, quantity 1?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I'm excited about this 2-pack. It looks great.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Is it just the angle of the photo because it looks lie RIP has dark gold rims? Also, Brian looks a lot like the Lubewig casting. Great 2 pack.

Comment

I should have one within a week and I'll take pictures and post then.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
          Is it just the angle of the photo because it looks lie RIP has dark gold rims? Also, Brian looks a lot like the Lubewig casting. Great 2 pack.
          Yeah that was discussed elsewhere. My theory is they are all from Eastern Bloc countries. So it's a standardized Communist car design.

Comment

Looks great! You must be really excited about this one, Chris, if you're posting the threat at 5 am local time

Comment

I received a Rip/Brian Movie Moments from Get Me Collectibles on Friday... here are a few pictures:

Once I get a second one I'll open one for pictures.

Comment

I hope that I can get ahold of one of these soon...need to complete my crew chiefs from cars 2 lol

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                X