Please Welcome to the PCD management team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Welcome to the PCD management team

I'm pleased to announce the following additions to the PCD Management Team... new moderators:

Ferris: Darren is active on both the website and the Facebook page... he's located on the east coast of the US.

Lozzi31: Laura has been active on the Facebook page and has been on the website... she's in the UK

Thank you for agreeing to be moderators for PixarCarsDiecast.com!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Congrats on the promotions you two!

Comment

2 great members joining the staff!! Welcome aboard Darren and Laura!!

Comment

Dang...I just found out my agent didn't get me a signing bonus!

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Welcome to the team!

Ferris, there was talk of a Subway Club card that had 3 more punches for a free medium drink. Looks like you need a name change. It still reads "WGP Racer".
            Last edited by GotFrank; 09-01-2015, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Welcome, thanks for taking on the challenge of taming us rowdy bunch

Comment

New Moderator RCcars5: February 4, 2017

Please join me in welcoming RCcars5 as a new moderator to our PixarCarsDiecast.com website... Rhett has been contributing great posts and pictures to PCD since 2014... I encourage you to check out

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...es-Video-Rally

section on the website and his other posts.

Glad to have you with us as a moderator, RCcars5!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thank you for adding me to the staff team! I really look forward to being a moderator on here.
                  Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Congrats! With as much passion and attention to detail to this line. I think Rhett will be a fine addition to the team!

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                      Congrats! With as much passion and attention to detail to this line. I think Rhett will be a fine addition to the team!
                      Thank you very much!
                      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Working...
                      X