Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 2016 Singles found in Australia (February 2016)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homercleez, do you happen to know what the numbers are for Tank Coat, Patti, and Fred?

Nice finds, by the way!

Comment

New 2016 Singles found in Australia (February 2016)

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
      Homercleez, do you happen to know what the numbers are for Tank Coat, Patti, and Fred?

Nice finds, by the way!
      Tank Coat 11/14
      Fred 1/12
      Patti. 2/11

Comment

Why do these show up outside of the US before here in the US? To me, it doesn't make sense. I know they are made in China, but seriously...frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by JoshCrophopper79 View Post
          Why do these show up outside of the US before here in the US? To me, it doesn't make sense. I know they are made in China, but seriously...frustrating
          I'm as surprised as you are. We got last years cases at least 2 months after US here. But this year they've been bang on time.

Comment

it makes perfect sense, good old us of a aint the centre of the universe!
            joking aside, now you know what its normally like for the rest of us,
            plus its quicker sailing down the ways rather than across
            Originally posted by JoshCrophopper79 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
              I'm as surprised as you are. We got last years cases at least 2 months after US here. But this year they've been bang on time.
              Originally posted by boogity View Post
              it makes perfect sense, good old us of a aint the centre of the universe!
              joking aside, now you know what its normally like for the rest of us,
              plus its quicker sailing down the ways rather than across
              Yep!!

I would like to add that teamwork from one side of the Pacific pond to the other and from one side of a city to another enabled me get these! Love the online cars community and especially PCD!

Comment

Oh trust me I know US isn't centre of universe, but its a US cartoon so just feel they would ship here first. Doesn't the cinema release always happen here first for US movies? IMDB always shows when it was released around the world and i notice its different times

Comment

Working...
                X