Here come the Cars of Spring 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here come the Cars of Spring 2016

In the last couple of weeks we've started to see lots of new 2016 Cars finally released... some are store finds... some are on Amazon.com or eBay... some have been available through PCD supporter Get Me Collectibles.

Target:
    2016 singles case C with Andy Vaporlock, Mood Springs, Octane Gain, Artist Ramone, McQueen with Sign, etc.
    2016 Movie Moments case A

Walmart:

(Photo courtesy of GOMATERGO)

2016 Singles case D with Justin Partson, Brake Boyd, Sedanya Oskanian, Stefan Gremsky, Galloping Gear Grinder, Fred, Tank Coat, Patti, and more.

Amazon listed those case D singles today.

Movie Moments cases B and C have turned up on eBay:

Case B:
    Featured Michelle Motoretta and Heather Drifeng (x2), Mater and McQueen with no tires (x3), and Jeff Gorvette Pitty/John Lassetire (x3):

Case C:

New:
    Artie/Brian Fee Clamp (White pickup truck) - x2
    Dan Sclarkenberg/Kim Carllins - x2

Repeats:
    Dinoco Mia/Tia - x3
    Okuni/Shigeko - x3
    Lizzie/Stanley - x2

And Deluxe cases B, C, and D... C features Super Chase Bud.

It's looking like an expensive month of March for buying Cars... good luck hunting Cars and Planes.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

it's nice to see there will be more than one of each new 2 pack in these cases

Comment

Great to see all them 2016 cars finally showing up. Once again I am going to show my frustration at our Aussie chains for not stocking the twin packs. Fortunately we have great members here willing to send them over.

Comment

@cac1959 @gomatergo Was Fred readily available at Walmart? He's one I'd like to get.
        I reject your reality and substitute it for my own. - Adam Savage

Comment

Originally posted by 28MouseEars View Post
          @cac1959 @gomatergo Was Fred readily available at Walmart? He's one I'd like to get.
          @28MouseEars - GOMATERGO has seen and purchased Fred at Walmart... I haven't seen the case D singles at Walmart yet... As I have Fred from before I am not planning on buying it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by 28MouseEars View Post
            The 2-pack is close to retail on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Pixar...IAAOSwcOFWbgsV

Comment

Definitely going to have to get tank coat patti galloping geargrinder and Justin partson

Comment

Working...
              X