• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the glasses on Flo.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
      Is it me or does the packaging look big! Makes the cars look small

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
      Due to the height of the blister for the trailer, there's very little cardboard above the blister - that's what makes the packaging look big... to me it looks like the cardback is the same size as the cardback of a Movie Moment.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks for the info, I was only seeing the Sarge one on eBay from Asia and uncarded, which made me wonder if it was a real release or not...
        Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

i clean out few walmarts of these. got lots for others

Comment

I've found the trailer packs at 3 different Walmart stores... Brickseek showed many more had them

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I have seen these around but I am wary to buy them as the trailers remind me of the plastic Mini Adventures trailers. Are the trailers possibly made of diecast material? Hoping someone who has opened them up can help me out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                I have seen these around but I am wary to buy them as the trailers remind me of the plastic Mini Adventures trailers. Are the trailers possibly made of diecast material? Hoping someone who has opened them up can help me out.
                Unfortunately, the trailers are entirely plastic. Here's my review of them if you're interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoIdOD7N6Q" data-vcode="eLoIdOD7N6Q" data-vprovider="youtube" >
                Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

thank you RCcars5, that is exactly what I was looking for! great video.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                    thank you RCcars5, that is exactly what I was looking for! great video.
                    No problem! Thanks for the kind words!
                    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Working...
                    X