Boogity's knockoff McQueen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boogity's knockoff McQueen

Roger (boogity) asked me to post this as he's scared he'll get prosecuted by Mattel for making knock off's lol...
    Just kidding. His Bro was in Namibia cutting down trees looking for oil, when he went to the local jeweller to see if his diamond's were worth anything. He discovered a little stall under the palm's. So went to see what this little shaded table had to offer, and tho and behold he found a magic lamp, not quite what he was after he glanced across the table and seen the treasure he'd originally been tasked to retrieve (by his bruv)... this is what he got...
    Now not being a collector himself he didn't hesitate to purchase this awesome find...
    Though his joy was to be short lived when he returned. As Roger knew something wasn't quite right!

So he put to two side by side and noticed almost immediately that what his brother had actually found was a one off knockoff mcqueen that had consumed a lot of pure caffeine. Roger couldn't believe what he saw and quickly ran 200yds up the street to get a 2nd opinion from a t total caffeine addict and he confirmed this indeed was a knockoff on an epic scale. So Roger would like anyone in the world of cars collecting who has ever seen such an adrenaline mcqueen? Bear in mind now that his expression could also say he's scared of his new owner. Let us hear your thoughts on this...

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

"Racer" LOL
    That's a beaut!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pictures of this knockoff McQueen... underground... ultrasonic... overload...

Our eyes get larger when it is dark (underground)... but... this toy's eyes are definitely caffeine overloaded.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Love it and the accompanying storytelling

Comment

"storytelling" , youre dead right bumpersave!
          Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
          Love it and the accompanying storytelling

Comment

Working...
          X