No announcement yet.

Happy 10th Anniversary, Cars! Winners Announced June 22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex2 #5 Saw Cars on opening weekend and have seen it about 20 times and my favorite car is Lightning McQueen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ok entry #1 was a complete lie, i only saw the movie a year ago i dont have any kids and i have never seen it since, my favourite character is woody,[emoji12][emoji12][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

• #5 Saw the movie June of 2006 and have seen it over 200 time since and my favorite character is Guido I just love the L.A. Speedway pit stop scene!
        May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

• I first saw the movie Cars in May 2009 I've seen Cars about 30 times My favorite character from Cars is Van

Comment

• I first saw the movie Cars: oct, 2013 (cars 2 had just come out on video and i was home on mat leave)
            I've seen Cars: over 50 times - I've lost track
            My favorite character from Cars is: Luigi (and guido, one is rarely seen with out the other)

Comment

• #3 pcd

I first saw the movie Cars: at a kmart in my hometown, my son would not leave the store....haha
              I've seen Cars: way to many times to give a number
              My favorite character from Cars is: im classic so i go old school , look at the cars below

Comment

• #5#
                Seen cars. 3/12/08
                Definitely watched it like a trillion times.
                Favourite character is yeti... snow cones, awesome

Ps.. what is the pcd Facebook page? I can't find it!
                Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
                  #5#
                  Seen cars. 3/12/08
                  Definitely watched it like a trillion times.
                  Favourite character is yeti... snow cones, awesome

Ps.. what is the pcd Facebook page? I can't find it!
                  Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
                  Rusty - it looks like our link to the PixarCarsDiecast.com Facebook group page has disappeared from the forum...

Log into Facebook... search for PixarCarsDiecast.com (from within Facebook)... if that doesn't work, look for me (Chris Carter) on Facebook and I can send you a request to join the Facebook group.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I received a couple of very nice packages with prizes over the weekend... here are 3 of the actual prizes that will be awarded as part of the PCD 10th Anniversary of Cars contest:

Here are 3 pictures of Albert Hinkey - McQueen's Biggest Fan prize - it's still wrapped in the bubblewrap as sent to me:

Here are the 2 prizes sent by Jack Toyfountain (toyfountain):
                    Bessie:

Custom Jonathan Wrenchworths - with the Rusteze restored rear bumper:

The deadline to enter the contest is Friday June 17 at 11:59 pm eastern time.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I first saw the movie Cars: June 9, 2006 (with my groomsmen and sword bearers, as this was the night before my wedding)
                      I've seen Cars: over 177 times, more if you count repeating ;o)
                      My favorite character from Cars is: Mater!

Comment

• EX3 Saw Cars on opening weekend and have seen it about 20 times and my favorite car is Lightning McQueen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Entry #5

I first saw the movie Cars: June 30, 2006
                          I've seen Cars: over 100 times
                          My favorite character from Cars is: TuMater but without the Tu

Comment

• I first saw the movie Cars in: oct 2013.
                            I have seen the movie cars: about 50 times.
                            My favorite character is: luigi

Comment

• Entry #1, I first saw the movie Cars Sept 2006. I can't remember how many times I've seen the movie since every time it's on TV I stop and watch. Guido is my favorite.

Comment

• Forgot about this contest... :-D
                                Anyways,
                                Entry I
                                I first saw the movie Cars: November 2006 when it hit DVD. Like many, the whole pushing of LMQ put me off at first. As I said after seeing a Lizzie, it intrigued me and the rest i
                                I've seen Cars: Over 30 times... DVD -> Bluray -> 3D Bluray. Each time trying to name them all :-D
                                My favorite character from Cars is: Lizzie was my first favorite. That model T is just awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X