Happy 10th Anniversary, Cars! Winners Announced June 22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued... from entry no1
    Wasn't till the 3rd of December 2008 I got my first fill of Disney Cars. My son's 3rd birthday and some random present came in the form of a dvd.
    At that point that was my first screening.
    So it turns out Mcqueen was not Mcqueen.
    (U need to read my 1st entry to understand the 2nd) tbc...

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's another non-entry for me...

I first saw Cars on June 9, 2006... It was my oldest grandson's first movie in a theater - he was not quite 4 years old... we sat in the front row so no one would sit in front of him and block the view.
      I've seen it over 150 times - I've lost track... we'd watch it every time Austin came over to visit... I've only watched bits and pieces of it in the last 2 years - but that may change - my youngest grandson is now 3 and we may try watching it with him later this week.

Yesterday I mentioned that Doc Hudson was my favorite character... today I'm going with Sally.

Keep you contest entries coming.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I first saw the movie Cars: October 20, 2013 ish as Cars 2 had just come out on video
        I've seen Cars: over 50 times and counting as my son loves it
        My favorite character from Cars is: Guido and Luigi (love Tony Shalhoub!)

Comment

After collecting the diecast from the start, I first saw Cars in 2009 and have only seen it about 5 times. My favorite character is Ramone!

Comment

#2-
            I first saw the movie Cars: June 13, 2006
            I've seen Cars: 100+ times
            My favorite character from Cars is: Mater

Comment

Entry level 3*...
              So dec3/08 was my first installment of Disney Cars. Couldn't believe Steve Mcqeen had nothing to do with the movie and it was Owen Wilson as lightning Mcqeen. We had a cars marathon that evening. three times straight before we both fell asleep.
              By morning, mater was my favourite.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw cars on June 10 2006, I've watched Cars over a hundred times. My favorite character is mcqueen.

Shaun.m

Comment

I saw Cars in summer 2006 and seen it countless times since. Still enjoy it just as much as the first time. One of my favourite characters is LMQ as he is the star after all.

Comment

We first saw cars in 2012 when my oldest son was 2 and my youngest was on the way. I've seen it about 10 times since and bits and pieces of it 100+ times...
                    Favorite character: sheriff

Comment

(#1)first saw the movie cars in 2007
                      I have watched the movie more than 50 times
                      My favorite character is CHICK HICKS..

Comment

Entry #3:
                        I first saw the movie Cars: June 17, 2006 (my son's 1st movie on the big screen ��)

I've seen Cars: about 77 times (love them 7's)

My favorite character after Mater from Cars is: Mario Andretti

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Entry #3:
                          We first saw the movie June 13,2006.
                          I have watched the movie over 100 times
                          My favorite character still to this day is Ramone.

Comment

We first watched the film in late summer 2006 I think.
                            Since then we have watched it at least 100 times and still notice new things when watching it!
                            My favourite character has changed over the years however how can you look past the one and only Lightning McQueen!!!

Comment

I first saw the movie Cars: 2010 my son was born in 2009 and we saw the movie then started buying cars. McQueen and chick were his first cars. I still have the McQueen. It's a little beat up from being thrown around.
                              I've seen Cars: over 25 times
                              My favorite character from Cars is: ramone.

Comment

#2: I first saw the movie cars in 2008 when my son was two years old. I have seen cars about 100 times, but not really how often. My favourite character from cars is Mater.

Comment

Working...
                                X