No announcement yet.

Happy 10th Anniversary, Cars! Winners Announced June 22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3: I first saw the movie summer 06 and warn the dvd player out we watched it so many times at home. My favourite character is Boost

Comment

#3....saw the movie first in 2009 and about 5 times since....with Ramone being my favorite character!

Comment

#4 - I first saw the movie Cars: June 13, 2006
        I've seen Cars: 100+ times
        My favorite character from Cars is: Mater

Comment

#3 Saw Cars on opening weekend and have seen it about 20 times and my favorite car is Lightning McQueen.

Comment

Entry 3 Saw cars 1 June 10, watched over 100 times, mcqueen
            Shaun.m

Comment

#4: I first saw the movie cars in 2008 when my son was two years old. I have seen cars about 100 times, but not really how often. My favourite character from cars is Mater.

Comment

Entry #5:
                I first saw the movie Cars: June 17, 2006 (my son's 1st movie on the big screen ��)

I've seen Cars: about 77 times (love them 7's)

My favorite character after Mater, Mario Andretti, and Jeff Gorvette from Cars is: Darryl Cartrip

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Entry #5
                  We first saw the movie June 13,2006
                  I have watched the movie over 100 times
                  My favorite character still to this day is Ramone

Comment

Entry #5
                    I first saw the movie Cars: on DVD...probably in 2008 or 2009
                    I've seen Cars: 50+ times, and many other times in 25 minute sections on the way to and from my son's daycare.
                    My favorite character from Cars is: Lizzie

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Entry #5
                      I first saw the movie cars in: June of 2011
                      I have seen the movie Cars: about 150 times.
                      My favorite character is: Mater!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Entry #2

I first saw the movie Cars: June 30, 2006
                        I've seen Cars: over 100 times
                        My favorite character from Cars is: TuMater but without the Tu

Comment

Entry #5

I first saw the movie Cars on: June 10 or 11, 2006.
                          I've seen Cars: Oh gosh, probably 50-60 times all the way through.. and then maybe 20 or 30 more times where I just watched small sections of it.
                          My favorite character is.... FILLMORE. Obviously!

Comment

Entry #5

I first saw 'Cars' around June 16, 2006. I was just a little kid and my mother took me to see the movie.
                            I've probably seen 'Cars' over 30 times and 'Cars 2' a little less. It's about time I watch it again!
                            My favorite character is Lightning McQueen - gotta like the main character!
                            Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Here's another non-entry from me... The first time I watched Cars was on opening night, June 9, 2006... I lost track of watching it after 150 times - we'd watch it multiple times each day when our oldest grandson came to to stay with us... I thought that I might watch it last night with our youngest grandson but we didn't get around to it... soon, though... And my favorite character today is actually a couple - Mini and Van... the Lost in the Desert Mini and Van is one of my favorite Movie Moments of all time.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I first saw the movie Cars: October 20, 2013 ish as Cars 2 had just come out on video
                                I've seen Cars: over 50 times and counting as my son loves it
                                My favorite character from Cars is: Guido and Luigi (love Tony Shalhoub!)

Comment

Working...
                                X