No announcement yet.

Happy 10th Anniversary, Cars! Winners Announced June 22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw cars when it was first realeased in the uk during the first week with my mate scott aka the dogg, as my wife wont or couldnt go, then went for a second time the following week with her indoors and 2 of our friends
    watched it tons of times
    fav character when it came out was luigi

Comment

was lucky enough to take my son to see Cars for the first time when it was being replayed in a movie theater in our town, that was July of 2013 I believe. After that we went to the store and bought our first car, of course it had to be a Lightning McQueen. Since then we have seen Cars well over a hundred times. My favorite character is Fillmore because it's close to my name.

Entry #2

Comment

It was June of some week the Cars movie came out. June 13, 2006 perhaps? I was just a small kid lol. I've now seen it 95 times because that's what Lightning McQueen would do. He's my favorite character because he says "Ka-Chow!"

Entry 3

Comment

Post #4 ....I first saw the movie about 3 years after it's release and have only seen it about 5 times since. My favorite character would have to be Ramone!

Comment

4: First saw the film summer 06 and seen it too many times to remember since. My favourite character is Chick today!

Comment

#5 - I first saw the movie Cars: June 13, 2006
              I've seen Cars: 100+ times
              My favorite character from Cars is: Mater

Comment

Entry 1

I first saw the movie Cars: June 10 2006 at a drive-in
                I've seen Cars: I have absolutely no idea. I'll just say it's somewhere between 25-200.
                My favorite character from Cars is: DJ

(Long time no see guys!)

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

(#4)First saw the movie Cars: 2007
                  I've seen the movie over 50 times
                  My favorite character is ::
                  CHICK HICKS..

Comment

#4 I saw cars 1 on june10 2006, I've watched cars1 over 100 times and my favorite is mcqueen
                    Shaun.m

Comment

• #5 : I first saw the movie cars in 2008 when my son was two years old. I have seen cars about 100 times, but not really how often. My favourite character from cars is Mater.

Comment

• #4 Saw Cars on opening weekend and have seen it about 20 times and my favorite car is Lightning McQueen.

Comment

• #3 June 9th, 2006, over 200 times watched, Guido is my fav.
                          May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

We first watched the film in late summer 2006 I think.
                            Since then we have watched it at least 100 times and still notice new things when watching it!
                            My favourite character has changed over the years however how can you look past the one and only Lightning McQueen!!!

Comment

• I first saw the movie Cars: 2010 my son was born in 2009 and we saw the movie then started buying cars. McQueen and chick were his first cars. I still have the McQueen. It's a little beat up from being thrown around.
                              I've seen Cars: over 25 times
                              My favorite character from Cars is: ramone.

Comment

• saw it first time in the first month it was out
                                have seen it maybe 6-10 times on dvd and disney ch
                                mater is my # 1

Comment

Working...
                                X