To all our UK friends; be safe!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all our UK friends; be safe!

Crazy times in the world; first in my town our city riots and burns half of downtown because our hockey team lost.
    Now I see London is onto day 4 of their riots
    Hope all our UK collector friends and family are safe (and your car collections too)

I second that... hopefully it settles down soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Only a couple of miles from me we had to close early yesterday, luckily no sign of it locally to me yet. Some of the pics of the comet and PC world in Tottenham looted are next to the Asda Living I've scored many cars in the past from! Sad times

Comment

I third that... best wish, all my friends.

Comment

Hearing about the riots is just sad. Never understood why people would burn down their own neighborhood.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

The Fire Brigade I work for has been put on its highest response level for civil disturbance. The people who are rioting dont contribute to society and dont have any idea of what neighbour hood or community mean. Been dealing with people like that for 17 years. They would be the first to call 999 if they where in trouble. Its so sad how this is spreading across the country. This will all take a toll on a already stretched country.

Comment

Sheer stupidity, really cannot understand it, its a dark dark world we live in!

Nothing appears to be happening near me..................yet but looks ominous.

I know it sounds completely silly and now sure how bad people are affected on here but people are willing to camp in my garden if need to get away from the huge mess, we could hold our own Cars convention.

Comment

Working...
              X