This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 PCD Christmas Contest: A 2nd way to enter

Here's another opportunity to enter the 2016 PixarCarsDiecast.com Christmas contest... post a reply in this thread answering the following question:

What Cars item do you most want for Christmas this year?

I'd like Mater with Cone Teeth - it's the only Car on the 2016 poster that I don't have that I want... there are several Cars on the poster that I did not buy because I had them from a previous release.

I hope I get a 2017 Cars calendar for Christmas - I've gotten one ever year since 2007.

PS - you may enter one time in this thread and one time in the thread in the PCD Facebook group page.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I would love to get the newly revealed Cars 3 die-casts for Christmas! Cone Teeth Mater would be nice too!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

What Cars item do you most want for Christmas this year? I'd love to have that movie poster on Chris Carter's wall.

Comment

I'd like the last car from the 2016 poster, Mater with Cone Teeth.

Comment

After selling the ones I originally had, I would love to get a Bluray LMQ for Christmas!

Comment

damaged mood springs would do for me

Comment

I'd like to get the Dot Com Piston Cup Collection...looks pretty nice online!

Comment

I'd like to see nine Reindeer cars.

Comment

I would love to complete the racers and haulers sets for my son this Christmas. Or at least find Bud.

Comment

I'd like impound Snot Rod (confetti) for Christmas

Comment

Damaged Mood Springs!

Comment

Would like to see all of the Mia and Tia's released from Mater toons and re release of El materdor ..

Comment

The deadline to enter the 2016 PCD Christmas Contest has passed... I will try to do the drawing and announce winners later today... thanks to all who entered and to all who donated prizes.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggerstan View Post
                            I'd like to get the Dot Com Piston Cup Collection...looks pretty nice online!
                            Here's a picture showing the box opened and the Cars inside:

I like how it looks!

Comment

Working...
                            X