Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the Race Fans in Cars 2 Appear?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did the Race Fans in Cars 2 Appear?

As of the beginning of 2017, Mattel has released quite a few race fans from Cars 2. However, their appearances in the movie aren't as definite as the fans in the first movie. So, here's a list with the indisputable appearances of some of the fans in Cars 2 along with the unknown ones. Feel free to comment if you know of another one!

1. Ronnie Del Cooper (Lightning McQueen Fan) - Released in a 2012 Target 4-Pack.

His appearance in the movie is unknown.

2. Cartney Carsper (Lightning McQueen Fan) - Released as a single in 2014 and 2017.

Although this appearance lacks the 'WGP' on the rooftop souvenir, it's the best resemblance of Cartney I found.

3. Frank Clutchenson (Francesco Bernoulli Fan) - Released in a 2012 and 2015 Target 7-pack.

4. Alberto (Francesco Bernoulli Fan) - Released as a single in 2014.

5. Denise Beam (Carla Veloso Fan) - Released in a 2012 Target 4-Pack and as a single in 2014. Will be released as a single in 2017.

Despite having many lookalikes in the movie, I couldn't find Denise with the correct flag.

6. Bob Moter (Carla Veloso Fan) - Released in a 2015 4-Pack originally meant for Target, but became available at Ross Stores and in Europe.

7. Clutch Foster (Jeff Gorvette Fan) - Released in a 2014 Target 4-pack. Will be released as a single in 2017.

This is the closest resemblance to him in the movie. Of course, this is inaccurate as it lacks the yellow souvenirs.

8. Alloy Hemberger (Max Schnell Fan) - Released in a 2014 Target 4-Pack and as a single in 2017.

9. Unnamed Blue Mini Cooper (Max Schnell Fan) - Supposed to be released in a 2015 Target 4-Pack, but was cancelled. Several were sold on Ebay from Chinese sellers.

10. Unnamed Green BMW (Raoul ÇaRoule Fan) - Supposed to be released in a 2015 Target 4-Pack, but was cancelled. Several were sold on Ebay from Chinese sellers.

11. Max Sacar (Shu Todoroki Fan) - Released in a 2015 4-Pack originally meant for Target, but became available in Europe only.

At first glance this appears to be Max Sacar. However, as the camera zooms in, you can see that the Japanese flag belongs to an adjacent car and the red Honda has a rooftop souvenir.

12. Unnamed Purple Porsche (Shu Todoroki Fan) - TakeFiveADay previewed a marketing image in one of their articles, but it never was actually released.

13. Unnamed Pink Scion XB (Nigel Gearsley Fan) - TakeFiveADay previewed a marketing image in one of their articles, but it never was actually released. It was supposed to be released in a 2015 Target 7-Pack.

Thanks to COOLection TV for helping me find this one.

I believe that's all of them we currently know about. There may be more released in the 2017 #95 WGP Fans series. Let me know if you have seen the unknown ones in the movie!
    Last edited by RCcars5; 01-02-2017, 12:59 AM.
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Very interesting post. In the 2012 Character Encyclopedia I noticed that Ronny Del Cooper's picture was inaccurate, as the picture was of the Unnamed Max Schnell fan, so maybe Ronny was never even in the movie!

Comment

Originally posted by CarsCollector02 View Post
      Very interesting post. In the 2012 Character Encyclopedia I noticed that Ronny Del Cooper's picture was inaccurate, as the picture was of the Unnamed Max Schnell fan, so maybe Ronny was never even in the movie!
      Thanks! Yea, there's definitely a possibility that the unknown fans didn't even appear in the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
        Thanks! Yea, there's definitely a possibility that the unknown fans didn't even appear in the movie.
        Unfortunately, it seems like that is the case. By the way, I love your 'The Hunt' YouTube series, I can't believe you found Bud and all those 2017's!

Comment

Originally posted by CarsCollector02 View Post
          Unfortunately, it seems like that is the case. By the way, I love your 'The Hunt' YouTube series, I can't believe you found Bud and all those 2017's!
          Thank you so much! I couldn't believe it either!

Comment

Fantastic post, RCcars5! I have 9 of the 13 in my collection and it took a lot of help to acquire several of those...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Fantastic post, RCcars5! I have 9 of the 13 in my collection and it took a lot of help to acquire several of those...
              Thank you! Yea, some of the last were quite difficult to acquire.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                cac1959 did u get my PM??

Comment

Working...
                X