Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Precision Sally, Luigi, Cars 3 Jimbo, and 1-piece Milton calypeer revealed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Precision Sally, Luigi, Cars 3 Jimbo, and 1-piece Milton calypeer revealed.

While on eBay I found the new Precision sally from eBay Seller: Toyforce2013. IMG_4941.jpg

Also, Kikiaile on Instagram posted some photos of upcoming cars; 1-piece Milton, Precision Luigi single, the back of Precision Sally, and Cars 3 diecast Jimbo.
    IMG_4947.jpg
    IMG_4948.jpg
    IMG_4946.jpg
    IMG_4949.jpg

I'm not sure why the photos look really blurry. If anyone knows why that is please let me know. Thanks for reading!

• Faux Wheel Drive
    replied
    Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
    I appreciate the heads up I do. Just having grown up with the Tech Age. I find Facebook and Twitter the digital equivalent of going from a fun nice party. To a riotous mob of billions crashing said party. Just a whole lot of people with no business being there IMO. And so far I've not seen a real net gain from it. So I'll just play with the band as the ship sinks. ;-)

Or I guess a less gloomy or possibly a more adroit analogy. Would be a dropped pie on the floor. It could have been something nice. But now you just don't want it anymore.
    Ok, I understand:-)

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    I appreciate the heads up I do. Just having grown up with the Tech Age. I find Facebook and Twitter the digital equivalent of going from a fun nice party. To a riotous mob of billions crashing said party. Just a whole lot of people with no business being there IMO. And so far I've not seen a real net gain from it. So I'll just play with the band as the ship sinks. ;-)

Or I guess a less gloomy or possibly a more adroit analogy. Would be a dropped pie on the floor. It could have been something nice. But now you just don't want it anymore.
    That is so true!

A soccer fans forum I used to enjoy is virtually dead now whilst it's Facebook equivalent booms. The FB page just seems to attract less interesting comments and discussions though.

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Faux Wheel Drive
    replied
    Facebook... Blarg!
    Yea, I know it's not the most exciting lol. I'm actually not on the Pixar Cars Facebook site.

Leave a comment:

• Faux Wheel Drive
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated!
    No problem!

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Facebook... Blarg!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X