Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions

Hi all,

Just wondering if someone could answer a couple of questions my boys and I have....

First, where does Sal Mac...... appear in the movie? Is he a goody or a lemon?

Secondly, does anyone know if they are going to release the hugos?

Thirdly, are action agents supposed to be the new minis? We bought the battleship (on a 3 for 2 offer) which they love but I almost fell over when I saw that the singles were £6.97 and the twin packs £10.99!!!!!! I don't remember the minis being that expensive!
    How much are they in the US as my eldest really wants a mini acer and mini grem but that means buying 2 different 2 packs here for £22!

Lastly, has anyone bought the Tokyo spinout play set and is it any good or is it flimsy?

Thanks!

1. In Italy, I think. Not a lemon, just a dude on the street.
    2. Not me
    3. Yes, they are the new minis. What you are paying for them in pounds we are paying in dollars. So far I only bought the Battleship playset for my son to play with at his Grandmother's house. Have not bought any others.
    4. Not me

Hope that helps a little.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Cheers bobbyjack. Does your son love the battleship too? I can't understand how a double pack of minis can be more expensive that a double pack of the regular cars!!!

Comment

Yes, he seems to enjoy it. He likes firing the rocket at various things. Got it when TRU did the $10 off for $25 Cars purchase, so getting it for $20 instead of $30 helped in making the decision. Dr. Z and the lemons are also about the same size in 1:55 as Action Agents, so they work fine with the playset. Not going to get Crabby, the Spy Train, or the other minis anytime soon.
        Last edited by bobbyjack; 09-23-2011, 05:17 PM. Reason: I can't spell

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
        X