Walmart Blu-ray Gift pack diecast.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart Blu-ray Gift pack diecast.

I noticed this set but is the Finn diecast anything different from what we have already?

I hope there's a difference between that Finn McMissile and the pegwarmer one that's a single and part of a Movie Moment... otherwise, I won't be buying this one.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

If it is one of those cool D23 blue ones, I will get the set even though I don't have a BluRay player. When is the Cars2 DVD due out? I already have to buy 2 DVDs this week.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I believe that Cars2 comes out on the various DVD/Blu-Ray/Combo Pack/Director's Cut editions on Tuesday November 1, 2011...

That gives Pixar and Mattel about 6 weeks to get new Cars items in the stores to help sell the movie.

I am planning on getting the Director's Cut edition... if this Walmart set has the D23 Ransburg Finn McMissile, I'll also buy a copy of it... in fact, if these various versions have exclusive Cars, I'll probably buy one of each to keep carded, and buy one of one of them to open to view...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Well...I'm not going to go that far. A D23 Finn will be what it takes. Not even a John Lassitire that I will get for $9 in a 2 pack will make me buy the BluRay. Most likely we will just get the standard DVD $15 release at Walmart.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

If it's the Ransburg Finn I'd definitely get the Blu Ray set, and then gift the disc to one of you guys with a BR player. Although, and I hope I'm wrong, I would bet anything that it's just a plain ol' stupid pegwarmer Finn in the set.

Comment

I can't see Walmart accepting a contract for an exclusive Blu-Ray set with a pegwarmer Car... they didn't get to the be the largest retail store chain in the US by making mistakes.

The Cars Blu-Ray combo set came with 2 metallic paint Cars (Rescue Squad Mater and Gold Radiator Springs McQueen)... The original Cars Blu-Ray came with the Ransburg Blu-Ray McQueen... Prior to D23, I thought the Ransburg Finn McMissile would be bundled with the Blu-Ray Cars2 and it still may... Maybe Disney realized they needed to add something to the D23 Submarine Finn McMissile and that's why we saw the Ransburg Finn at D23... I still think it will be a special Car... that may just be a protoype in the photo.

We'll know in 6 weeks as it goes on sale on Tuesday November 1.

Comment

I hope you're right, although the way it's labelled it seems like it could be just an everyday Finn.

Comment

Working...
                X