K-mart $1.99 sale...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-mart $1.99 sale...

Was out looking for Lewis this morning and asked an employee at K-mart if there was any back stock. After scanning the barcode, she said there wasn't but "these are all on sale." She printed a sale tag and labeled them for $1.99. I picked up several with synthetic tires and several without, but didn't ever find Lewis.

Just FYI...

My K-Mart gets only a few Lewis' in, Luckily I have 3

Comment

Have not been to my KMart but I know the sale ends the 21st and I will be in before then. Take back old reciepts and they should give you the difference (unconfirmed).

FYI, Lewi is the plural of Lewis LOL!

Comment

Lewis sold very quickly during the Kmart 7 event on October 22... at the time, it had only been released in more expensive formats - as a launcher or in the second Target 7 pack ($29.99)...

Kmart only does price adjustments within 7 days of purchase... by the time the sale started, it had been 8 days since the event... I bought the last 15 Kmart 7 Cars Thursday night at $1.99; I will take them back with October 22 receipts tomorrow... if your store does not have any more stock, you'll have to take a chance on returning what you bought at regular price and trying to buy them at the sale price the next day... I've been told at multiple Kmart stores that they have to take returns to the back and then put them back on the shelves before you can re-purchase them... I even went with a friend once and tried to purchase his returns at the customer service desk before they were put back on the shelves but they would not sell them.

It would have been great to get credit for the 120 Cars I bought at Kmart 7 day... being able to return 15 Cars is better than none.

And the local Kmart does not even have tags on the shelves/pegs mentioning the $1.99 sale.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
        X