Site problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site problems

It Seems likely that the vbulletin software used to run the forum was hacked today and we had to do some critical updates and patches to solve this, google picked up on a malware virus from this hack and put a warning on the site when you log in.

We are 99% we have sorted the hack and the problem has gone away, I would appreciate any feedback your experiences with using the site over the next few days.

Google should scan the site again within the next couple of days and the clear the warnings.

Sorry for any inconvenience and I thank you for your patience whilst we try and get the issues resolved

hi sorry, had a problem with this site yesterday, when logging in, it was trigureing my anti virus(high risk) had to come out again....

Comment

Thanks for your efforts in getting things up and running again, Rippers... I noticed a problem this morning and let you know... I work in Information Technology and take this kind of thing very seriously... when I checked in more detail, it appeared to be limited to a different domain but Google still flagged it... better safe than sorry.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Sent a request to Google to re-check the hacking and they have cleared the site as being safe and ok

The warning's have gone from my browser hope everyone else's are ok please let me know

Paul

Comment

Working...
        X