Rip Clutchgoneski

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Clutchgoneski

Is he the cars2 Apple? Or maybe just a Gask-it's where you have to wait three years.
    Maybe he will be a super treasure hunt?

Badly want! How ever he comes.. Come on Mattel!

hey rippers you can get him for 100 notes in ds in that 20 pack jobby

Comment

No ta! LOL

Comment

rip clutchgoneski + Bomb Mater + 18 cars you already have, Bargin @ just £100!
        http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney-...41077/1000012/

Comment

If you really 'needed' one, it would not be too hard to convert FB into a custom Rip

Comment

just spotted the 100 quid set in ds, its quite good with 1.43 scale cars, just a pity bout the price

Comment

When will RIP Clutchgonesky be released in the 1:55 scale?

We have all the other characters and I bought the 1:43 scale Disney Store Rip, but my grandson just told me "I know where we can him! I'll ask Santa for him for Christmas!" Where in the world can I get him???

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerock View Post
                We have all the other characters and I bought the 1:43 scale Disney Store Rip, but my grandson just told me "I know where we can him! I'll ask Santa for him for Christmas!" Where in the world can I get him???
                Just be patient a little longer, tinkerock... I really think we'll see the Mattel 1:55 scale Rip before Christmas...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

He should be released as a launcher soon.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Errrrrr....

Comment

I know some of you don't like launchers... but at this time, I'd gladly pay the retail launcher price for Rip as a launcher...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

In the UK i recall Shu Todoroki was originally released first as a launcher then released as a single.. Maybe Rip will be the same ??

Comment

Shu, Nigel, Max, Lewis, and Miguel were all Launchers before Singles here.

Comment

Hope so! I'll keep checking here since you guys are "in the know"!

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                              Shu, Nigel, Max, Lewis, and Miguel were all Launchers before Singles here.
                              Ive never seen Camino with launcher in any stores here..only past week that ive noticed a couple being listed on ebay uk.

Remember seeing Shu launcher in TRU but at £15.00 i left it in the hope of finding a single version, took couple months but did find few singles at only £4.00 each so was worth the wait Would love a normal size Rip as our Disney store version doesnt look right when sat with the Mattel racers.

Comment

Working...
                              X