Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Singles cases D is now out (and E announced)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
    Chris do you know what's in assortment case E. Could you post please. Only 11 days until my US Holiday, I hope I find some new cars items
    As soon as JMDL receives their shipment, they will tell me, and I will post the contents... very often what Mattel announces and what is in cases is "subject to availability and change".

I think you'll be able to find new Cars items when you come to the US for your holiday.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      One of my friends found a cube at a St Louis area Toys R US yesterday... it appears to have 4 cases worth of the Victor H, Vladimir Trunkov, and Chase Radiator Springs Ramone... Do I make a road trip?
      I found this cube/display at a TRU in Maryland yesterday. On my way to Baltimore, I stopped at two other TRUs and they did not have this display out yet. Picked up Victor and Vladimir at the first store. First new cars I have bought since the beginning of March. I think that was my longest dryspell since I started collecting.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice score, bobbyjack... GOMATERGO's wife found them in the Dayton (Ohio) area today... I was going to go on a Cars run but decided to do yard work instead.

3 months without new Cars... I don't think any of us expected that back when Cars2 items went on sale on May 16, 2011.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
        X