Potential KMart Day 8 Case Assortment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential KMart Day 8 Case Assortment

Met has just posted the following "probable" KMart Day 8 case assortment on Take5:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2012/04/...ide-checklist/

The predicted case contents will consist of 13 cars potentially made up from:

Highly likely:
    • Lightning Mcqueen (double Zamak coated)
    • Francesco Bernoulli (double Zamak coated)
    • Raoule Caroule (double Zamak coated)
    • Jeff Gorvette (double Zamak coated)
    • Carla Veloso (double Zamak coated)
    • Shu Todoroki (double Zamak coated)
    • Acer with Welding Torch

Probable (guesses based upon info received and images floating around):
    • "Paris Scene" Car (potentially the red car with headlight eyes)
    • Lewis Hamilton (double Zamak coated)
    • Max Schnell (double Zamak coated)
    • Miguel Camino (double Zamak coated)
    • Nigel Gearsley (double Zamak coated)
    • Rip Clutchgoneski (double Zamak coated)

Please note that the above is not confirmed

Looks good. Hope it's true. Have to get myself a set of those. Rip there too!

Comment

Yeah, the selection does look promising, but I'm not really into the Zamak cars so it will just the the Acer and Paris scene car that I'd be interested in

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not excited about the zamak paint Cars but may change my mind once I see them. It also depends on which mainline Cars are released between now and then.

As always, I'm ready to assist my UK friends who can't make it to a Kmart for the event.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I will get one of each, no matter what comes out. I will be happy to pick some up for my international friends as well.

Comment

The Lewis Hamilton car looks really cool. Same with Shu. I will have to see these in person to decide if I get them or not. Acer with the Welding Torch is enough to get me to go the event. He will look really cool on our Oil Rig set-up. Hopefully Kmart will also get some new single cases with the Purple Gremlin and the Airport Security truck. Haven't seen them out here yet.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I hope those really do come out for Kmart Day 8.. I'm mostly interested in Rip, Acer & the head lights vendor.

Comment

Working...
              X