Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Caption Game

I've had a thought for a new game

If I post a picture from a scene from the Cars franchise, members then have a go at adding a caption to the bottom of it. The caption can be serious, humerous, etc but not rude or insulting (they'll be deleted if they are). I appreciate that there's a fine line here and the mods will have to make a call if the caption is questionable. I think that innuendos are fine...

No prizes, no competition, just for fun...

Right then, here's the first scene:

I knew I shouldn't have had that pistachio ice-cream!

Comment

lmq - what on earth was in those taco's from your taco truck mater?
      mater - shoot! them there were no taco's that was chilli con (car)ne.

Comment

I definitely don't have the imagination that many of you have, but I'll give it a go...

We might want to go see a mechanic... it seems to me that we're running really hot right now.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

mater: Must'a got some bad gas !

Comment

Dad gum! How'd you get here, McQueen? You ain't even in this scene!

Comment

Here's a couple more...

We're Cars, not Hot Wheels!

I'm not sure that's what they mean by let it rip!

McQueen: My Piston Cup career... going up in flames...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Mater to McQueen: That's the Mattel factory destroyed, (hence no new Cars 2 merchandise) now for there Headquarters.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                  Dad gum! How'd you get here, McQueen? You ain't even in this scene!
                  Okay, so I'm not trippin'. I've been trying to figure out what this scene was all day.

Comment

Originally posted by sodabear View Post
                    Okay, so I'm not trippin'. I've been trying to figure out what this scene was all day.
                    Yeah, I think it's supposed to be the airport chase. Featuring McQueen for some reason.

Comment

Some great suggestions here - my personal favourite is Bumper Save's...

Last edited by MrBrownstone; 04-27-2012, 01:20 PM. Reason: added image

Comment

Let's have a go with another one (this time actually from Cars)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                          Some great suggestions here - my personal favourite is Bumper Save's...
                          Thanks! Of course I win the contest with no prize..

And my entry for Luigi/Guido:

Guido! Punch me in the face! You mean that there will actually be new diecasts put out?

Comment

It's the Yeti...!!!

Comment

Spencer, you're on a roll... you win the NCAA Bracket Tournament Challenge... you win the first Screen Caption game... You know that we'll take care of you.

"Oooh... it's the ghostlight..."

Even better, in my opinion:

That's three cars in one week for MrBrownstone now - we think we're in shock

Comment

Working...
                              X